Realize

Lover Boy

 

Your POV

I’m being discharged from the hospital today and Ilhoon told me that the guys have a surprise for me.

I pull on real clothes since I’m sure I don't want to be dressed in stupid hospital gown the entire day. I pull on a cute looking dress and wait for Ilhoon to come and get me.

Still I wonder what the surprise is?

I go to leave my room when I find Ilhoon standing at my door with a small bouquet of roses.

I notice though is he looks like a girl. I start to laugh, “You did this to pick me up?”

I notice a group of ‘girls’ behind me and know it’s BTOB.

I start to feel tears fall down my face as I smile at them, “You guys are the best kind of people that I could ever know.”

I hug them tightly as they help me out of the hospital.

“So how are you feeling?” Peniel asks me.

I smile at him, “I’m fine now but they prescribed me painkillers just incase. Also I’m not to exert myself too much.”

He nods his head, “Then this will be a bad idea.”

I shake my head, “What?”

Ilhoon  smiles, “Oh there we go. we’re going to the mall like you had said in the bet.”

“Really?”

They nod their heads and i wrap my arms around as many as I can without hurting myself, “You guys totally rock.”

They push me into their van as they drive off.

I laugh when we reach the mall and how they seem to notice where they are and how they are dressed.

I giggle like a girl and it gives them a hint, “For those who don't’ want to come in with us it’s okay if you change and find something else to do.”

Almost everyone stayed except Changsub, and Eunkwang left.

When I noticed Sungjae in the group I almost felt depressed but Ilhoon knew exactly what’s on my mind since he whispers to me, “Don’t worry about it I know a secret of his.”

I look at him surprised and curious and he shakes his head.

“Give them hugs, but ignore Sungjae.”

I look at him surprised, “Why?”

“It’s just to see if my plan I have planned will work.”

I pout as I look at them but I still smile in the end, “Thank you for coming to get me dressed like that. It’s means a lot to me.”

I walk over to them and give them a hug each.

When I get to Sungjae I simply roll my eyes and walk past him surprising everyone.

I walk back to the four staying with me when I feel a slight sting in my stomach. I wince where they can audibly hear me. Right away I feel someone holding my shoulder from behind me since I seemed off balance.

I look behind me to notice Sungjae as he glares at me, “Buns you need to be more careful.”

I look at him surprised and excited no longer feeling the pain, “You called me Buns.”

He looks away but I move in front of him, “Do you remember me?”

“I have no idea what you’re asking my Buns has been with me for a long time.”

I growl finally losing my temper hitting him in the stomach, “The hell that is me. My sister is nothing but a wanting to get payback on me. I’m Buns and your the idiot that forgot that.”

I storm off surprising everyone and I catch a glimpse of Ilhoon sighing.

Ilhoon’s POV

“I should make sure she calms down,” I tell them.

Before I can go after her Sungjae grabs my arm, “What’s going on here?”

I look at him not sure if I should tell him.

“You should ask Sora when she calms down.”

“What does she know about Sara?”

“Well to just tell you that she’s Sara’s twin. She moved away when her parent’s got a divorce.”

I look at him and walk off after Sora  to see if she’s feeling a lot better.

I find her sipping on a colorful smoothie in the food court.

Sora,” I say when I sit down next to her.

“I can’t believe I hit him,” she mumbles.

I take her face in my hands making her look at me, “He deserved it.”

I see tears in her eyes, “I know,  but I’ve loved him since I can remember.”

I hate seeing her crying.

Out of the little bit I’ve known her I feel like I have to protect her and show her that she is loved well she lives here.

I wrap my arms around her pulling her into a nice tight hug, “I’ll help you forget about that.”

I watch as she looks up at me surprised and confused, “What do you mean help me forget?”