9

Hello
Please log in to read the full chapter

He was such a character. You figured it was less embarrassing for him to call you Noona than for you to call him Oppa, so you let him continue.

"Noona, which floor are you on?"

"This one. Turn right and keep going until you see room 121."

He whistled as he walked along the hallway. You found him so relaxed for a single guy who was entering a single girl's apartment. Of course this was under legitimate circumstances, but you thought he'd be more nervous.

You passed him your key and he unlocked the door. He was greeted by your living room, which was rather plain.

"Want me to set you down there?" he asked, pointing to the couch.

How will I get to bed later on though?

"Um..." You chewed on your lips as you tried to think of a clean way to ask, but there really was no other way to ask. "Can you take me to the bedroom?"

Yonghwa drew out a lengthy "Ohhhhhh" as he lightly tapped your thigh. 

"Shut up!" you cried after softly smacking the back of his head. "It's just easier that way so when you leave, I won't have to worry about how I'll get there."

"I'm just kidding. Of course. Which way?"

"The first door to the left."

He took you to your room and opened the door. You could sense his eyes scanning the area despite the fact that you couldn't see them.

He sat on your bed as you got off him, and he quickly stood up afterwards.

"Well, see you around, Noona! I

Please log in to read the full chapter