6

Hello
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yonghwa went over to Mina and told her your plans. You watched them as you removed your skates, anticipating her reaction.  As expected, she nodded excessively and basically shoved him back in your direction.

The leader laughed to himself as he walked back to you."Wow, your sister..."

"Yeah, she's too much. I'm sorry if she's being a bother."

"She's not. She's really enthusiastic and cute. Almost as cute as you." He gave you that all-too-familiar smile once again. 

You looked down shyly and bit your lip. "Thanks," you mumbled.

"What? It's true. No need to be shy," he said. He lowered himself so his back was at your level. "Hop on!"

A chuckle escaped as you obeyed, but it abruptly stopped once his hands were wrapped around your inner thighs. He did this also earlier when he first carried you, but the combination of pain and embarrassment distracted you that time. Of course he needed to do this for support so you wouldn't fall, but it still felt awkward- in a good way. If that made any sense.

"Are you secure? Hold on tight!"

You're between my legs.

Jung Yonghwa is between my legs.

Oh my God.

You were in such a daze that you didn't even realize you were already outside.

"Daeun-ah, which one is your car?" he asked, breaking your trance.

"Oh! Um, it's the silver one at the corner over there."

You handed him your keys and he proceeded to open the passe

Please log in to read the full chapter