12

Hello
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yonghwa smiled that smile that turned your legs to jelly. Good thing you were already seated on your bed or else you were pretty sure you would have collapsed.

"Why haven't you let go of my hand yet?" he shot back.

"I asked first," you replied. "And I wasn't able let go because you gripped my fingers as soon as I high-fived you, you sneaky brat."

"See, that's why! I just feel so comfortable with you. Like we've known each other forever. The way you speak to me, the way you treat me, just... everything."

You knew Yonghwa was a touchy fellow. He loved high fiving and shaking hands with his fans, but you never thought that applied to everybody.

"I don't know, there's just something about you," he continued. "I just feel so close to you."

Did this have something to do with his earlier comment about fate? Since you were already on a roll, it seemed like a good idea to bring it up.

"You never answered me at the rink. What did you mean by 'I'm glad fate finally brought us together today'?"

"Ah, Daeun. I thought you had already forgotten that. Seems like I second-guessed you." He winked at you. "Well, if you're really curious, I did notice you a few times when I left the band's dorm. Since you're on the first floor, I see you sometimes when I wait for our van to pick us up and take us to wherever we need to go."

You told me this already. What did this have to do with fate? 

"There were occa

Please log in to read the full chapter