11

Hello
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I like your dog when he's not barking at me. He got you to call me Oppa." Yonghwa tickeled Rocket's neck and scratched behind his ears. "You're such a good boy!"

"I needed to convince him," you defended. "He's insane."

Thank you, though. You just made my day a lot more interesting, my darling doggie.

"This is a bit weird, but it okay if I stay here with you?" he shyly asked. "I mean, Rocket-ssi likes me now, but how long will that last? I feel like once I step down he'll go for my ankles or something."

"That's a good idea to be honest."

He gave you a stare after you said that; one that questioned you yet agreed with you.

"Since he'll hang around the doorway for a while..." you added. "Because you're right, he might go after you if you step down." You pursed your lips.

Yonghwa let out a small laugh and reached over to grab the guitar once again. 

"I never finished the song," he said as he continued strumming. 

You immersed yourself in his voice as he sang his heart out of the romantic ballad. Thankfully his eyes were closed because you couldn't take yours off of him. He crooned like a man who was so in love that it felt like his heart was about to erupt. One of your favorite things about him was the fact that he put all his emotions in his music, and he expressed them so well that you could feel them too.

Now you were pretty sure you fell in love with him.

He closed with so

Please log in to read the full chapter