14

Hello
Please log in to read the full chapter

You wanted to put Yonghwa out of his misery because it wasn't like him to be so shy all of a sudden.

"Hey, I don't know how to tell you this, but... I heard everything you said earlier. I wasn't fully asleep."

"Oh..."

"But there's nothing you need to worry about. I really like you too. A lot." You bit your lip although he confessed first.

His face light up like a Christmas tree. "Really? I thought you were just humoring me since I was being so lame."

"Well, kind of," you laughed softly. "But I honestly do like you. And I'm really glad you didn't go home."

Yonghwa's smile resurfaced and he sat up. Extending his hand, he asked "Want some dinner?"

You took it and got up as well. "Saw something in the fridge that you liked?"

He shook his head. "Not really. I was going to take you out."

"Hey!" you cried, pushing him back down. "I'm not that bad."

"So says the boxes and boxes of frozen dinners I saw," he replied, yanking you down with him.

You chuckled wearily and locked your eyes onto his. He seemed to be staring into your soul and not your face. This guy was definitely a keeper.

"I really am hungry," he said, spoiling the mood. "Should we eat now?"

"Okay, oppa," you chuckled.

"Ah, so I'm oppa now?"

"Well, we're going to be seeing each other a lot more, right? I guess I'd better start familiarizing myself with that phrase."

Yonghwa ni

Please log in to read the full chapter