2

Hello
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Now march over there and make Jung Yonghwa yours!" Mina said. This girl was too much.

You walked back to where Yonghwa was patiently waiting. It was surreal to only be within an arm's reach of him. He was insanely beautiful up close and all you could do was stare at him. He noticed your silence and decided to do something about it.

"So... I guess you already know who I am since you shouted my name earlier," he teased.

"Oh, yes," you replied as you hid your face behind your hands. "I'm sorry, I just didn't expect to see you here... or anywhere to be honest."

"Except at home?"

You tilted your head. "Huh?"

What did he mean by that? Like from your TV or computer? You figured this guy was too good to be true.

Please don't be an arrogant jerk. I practially worship you and your band. Don't ruin my image of you.

"Don't you live across the street from me? You look really familiar. I know I've seen you before."

"Ah," you sighed in relief. "Yes, you're right."

At that moment, you were pretty sure you fell in love with him.

Well maybe that was an exaggeration, but you didn't think any of your neighbors even paid attention to you, let alone the cutest one of all. The fact that you even caught Jung Yonghwa's eye before was enough to make your heart want to burst.

Thinking back, you started to remember a few instances when he smiled as soon as he spotted you. He even waved once,

Please log in to read the full chapter