1

Hello
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I'm so glad you made it," your older sister greeted as you walked toward her. "I know you think ice skating is a childish theme for a birthday party, but I never outgrew it. Thanks for coming!" She pulled you in for a hug.

You really did deserve a big "thank you" for being there. You hated ice skating partly because you disliked cold weather, and mostly because you didn't know how to.

"Don't worry, we'll find someone who can guide you," she said as she patted your head.

Guide you. It made you feel so helpless when she put it like that.

You looked around and noticed that everyone was coupled up. So on top of being the only one incapable of skating, you were also the only single one.

"Mina Unnie!" you cried as you smacked her shoulder. "Aside from missing the fact that I can't skate, did you forget that I don't have a boyfriend too? Am I on some hidden camera show where you embarrass a friend or family member?"

"Calm down," she hissed, rubbing the spot where you attacked her. "There's one person still on his way, and he's also coming alone. It all works out! Everybody's happy!"

You rolled your eyes at her. Now you were determined that she wanted to humiliate you. Setting you up with some random guy? This was a new low.

"Don't you roll your eyes!" she squeaked. "Go fall in line and get your skates."

"Yes, ma'am," you sarcastically replied. You thought about the guy your sister was referring to

Please log in to read the full chapter