3

Hello
Please log in to read the full chapter

His hands felt like magic. Your heart seemed to stop beating while he gripped your now-sweaty palms. It strangely felt very hot in the icy room. Your cheeks slowly turned crimson.

"It's kind of hard to walk in these," Yonghwa commented as two of you made your way to the rink. "How do you not lose your balance on these things?"

You felt bad for not being honest with him. It's not like you were lying to him (that was Mina), but he had a false idea of you in his head and you weren't correcting it.

"Um, Yonghwa..." you began when you reached the stairs.

"Ah, watch your step," he said. He placed his hands on your back as he helped you up. Your body tensed up at his touch.

"Oh, thank you," you softly spoke. It was so soft that you weren't even sure if he heard it. You held onto the sides as you waited for Yonghwa to join you. He used the railing to keep from falling and extended his hand to you before setting foot on the ice. You widened your eyes in response.

"A little help?" he asked with a laugh.

"Right," you said as you took it. "Listen, I need to tell you something."

He was a kind man, so you were sure he wouldn't be angry once you told him. However you were still afraid because you were afraid he would cut the date- for lack of a better word- short and go home.

But what about his "I'm glad fate finally brought us together"  from earlier?

You considered that and finally it up

Please log in to read the full chapter