5

Hello
Please log in to read the full chapter

You let out a sigh- one of those dreamy ones that come out when you watch a cheesy romantic scene from a chick flick. You tried to keep it in but it was too hard for you to hide how you felt. Yonghwa noticed and chuckled.

"What?" he asked, a grin plastered on his face.

"Nothing," you replied. "You're just... really sweet." You figured it was best to not to beat around the bush. "How do you not have a girlfriend?"

What the hell, Daeun? Did you really just say that?!

He laughed even harder and placed his hand over yours, which was resting at your knee. Your eyes dropped to observe it.

"I actually would like to be in a relationship. It's not that I'm opposing to the idea. However, I just don't have the time. Plus nobody really caught my eye."

Except me?

Seconds later, you scolded yourself for jumping to such a sillly conclusion. There's no way he could be interested... right?

The two of you sat in silence. This time, it was awkward. It seems like you both ran out of things to say after discussing a (sort of) sensitive topic. You decided to try walking again so you can get home and flail about Yonghwa there. You slowly got up and took a couple steps. It still hurt a lot but you bit your tongue to keep from crying out. You figured the guitarist would let it slide, but he noted the look on your face.

"Daeun-ah, sit back down," he said as he gently pulled you down to the benches. "I don't think you

Please log in to read the full chapter