10

Hello
Please log in to read the full chapter

He took a seat on your computer chair. You wanted to offer your (more comfortable) bed, but you already had one awkward moment so you let him stay where he was sitting.

"Mina Unnie left her guitar here from the other day. It's right behind you. Maybe you can give me a preview of what's on the next album," you jested.

"I actually wouldn't mind. These songs have been sitting in my notebooks and computer for months, so I'm really eager to share them." He swiveled the chair and picked up your sister's Acoustic Fender. "Do you play too?"

"I wish," you sighed. "Unnie tried to teach me before but I don't think it's my thing."

"Once you're feeling better, maybe you could come by the FNC Academy and I could teach you. Not to say your sister isn't a good teacher, but I think you'd be able to get a stronger grasp of it there."

The corners of your lips ascended. "Okay, that sounds good," you nodded.

Yonghwa smiled too and began to play his latest composition. Everything was going well until he got into the song and started belting the lyrics. A sudden bark startled him.

"Oh my God, what was that?!" he yelled.

"Oh crap! My dog!" you cried, smaking your forehead. "I had him behind the gate in the kitchen but he always knocks it down. He'll come running in here."

"Is he huge?" he nervously asked as footsteps gradually got louder.

"Um, he's a husky."

A very large dog eyed the vocalist up a

Please log in to read the full chapter