Relief.

A Dream Come True

You stared at that familiar back view of the guy who caught your eye. You couldn't remember who he was, you were so engrossed in trying to figure out who he is and you didn't hear Mr Yoon calling your name. "Shin Junghye-sshi, are you here with us? Shin Junghye!" Your classmate beside you knocked on your table but you were still staring at the guy. All of the students in the class had their eyes on you. Slowly, the guy turned back and you least expected it to be.... L.joe. He gave you one of his trademark smile like he expected to see you there. He pointed to Mr Yoon and you realized that everyone had their eyes on you. "Ah yes I'm fine, sorry Mr Yoon. " you said and lowered down your head. You peeked at L.joe and realized he was smiling. * I'm going to get you later!* 

---------------

Finally, the bell for break rang. You shot up of your seat and stomped over to L.joe's. You shot him a glare. "Yah, it's been 6 years since we met and you going to greet me like this?!" He jokingly said. "When did you come back?" Your tone was still cold. "A week ago and can you stop talking like that to me now?" "Fine, then why didn't you tell me?" You stopped staring at him and folded your arms in front of your chest. "I wanted to give you a surprise, who knew you would react like this." He faked a sad face and tried to walk away. You pulled his sleeve back and said "I was just kidding you pabo!" You stuck your tongue out at him. "Tch" he replied and rolled his eyes. At that moment, your phone rang and it was Mirae. You had to meet her for lunch and told L.joe you will catch up with him later. 

You met up with Mirae and she noticed that you were exceptionally happy. She looked like you as if you were a alien. "What?!" You notice her staring at you and asked her. She continued looking at you without saying a word. "Fine fine, I just met my childhood friend ok? After 6 years so that's why I'm so happy today. Are you satisfied now?" You told her and stuck your tongue out. "You mind if I ask him to join us for dinner after our afternoon lessons end?" "Sure, why not? I want to meet your childhood friend too and warn him not to snatch you away from me." Mirae said cheekily. You just laughed at the cute comment she made. The bell indicating break was over and you two parted ways as you have different classes. You waved to Mirae and texted L.joe and informed him about the dinner plan later. 

-----------------

The bell indicating school was over finally rang. You went to meet Mirae first as L.joe told you that he would be late as he needed to meet his science professor. "I just don't get what's so good about Daehyun that you can stare at his pictures for hours" Mirae rolled her eyes while talking to you. Both of you were sitting at a bench in the garden waiting for L.joe. "YAH! He's handsome, cute and sings so well, how can one possibly not like him?!" You retorted and went back to staring at your picture of Daehyun on your phone. "Tch I find Chunji better though, he's so cute" "Whatever!" You both said at the same time and both of you stuck your tongue out at each other. Mirae's expression suddenly turned serious and she nudged you. You looked at the direction she was looking at and you found him and his friends staring at you like you were some disgusting pest. "Hey, what are both of you looking at? Who is he?" A familiar voice asked. It was L.Joe. You were still staring at him and you didn't hear what he said. "Oh it's just someone JungHye likes, you must be L.Joe right? I'm Mirae, nice to meet you." Mirae said. "Is she okay?" L.Joe asked and pointed at you. Mirae nudged you and you jumped slightly. "Oh, you are here? Lets go then." That was all I could say. My happy mood vanished after what just happened.

We went to a nearby cafe to grab our dinner. I wasn't as cheerful and talkative as usual and I know that both Mirae and L.Joe noticed that. But I wasn't in the mood to talk. I was in a daze when L.Joe's voice woke me. "Aren't you going to tell me what happened?" There was a long pause before I plucked up my courage and said "he's just a guy I like. His name is HyunJae and he dislikes me. Is that answer okay?" L.Joe wanted to say something but I interrupted him. "Sorry guys, I'm not feeling well. I will get going first." I grabbed my bag and walked home. I heard Mirae sigh and said "Just let her go. She needs to be alone." I smiled inside upon knowing how much my friend understood me. 

 

Hope you guys liked it! Couldn't stop myself from posting another chapter hehe. ^^ Is it too long? ><