Just like any other day.

A Dream Come True

"No! This can't be happening!" You exclaimed as your Ipod died on you when you are about to start reading a new fanfic. All you could do was sigh and stared at the blank screen of your Ipod. You looked up at the clock and realised it was already 3am in the morning. You let out a sigh and decided to went to bed.

----------------------

You were fixing your hair into a neat bun when you heard your phone vibrating loudly on your wooden study table. You clipped up the last few strands of your hair securely to the sides and walk over to pick up your phone. As expected, it was Mirae. A smile spread over your face as you answered her call. 

"YAH! SHIN JUNGHYE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT NOW!? HOW LONG MORE DO I NEED TO WAIT FOR YOU DOWNSTAIRS?! IT'S 7 DEGREES OUTSIDE YOU KNOW! HURRY UP AND GET DOWN HERE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!" Mirae yelled as soon you answered her call. You chuckled lightly and said "Araso, i will be down soon! Sorry to keep you waiting! Hehe". You ended the call, grabbed your jacket and went out of your room. 

You paused at the living room and let out a sigh. *I should get used being alone in this house already* you thought. You shook your head and went to put on your shoes and ran to meet Mirae. 

"Oh Shin JungHye you are finally out!? What took you so long? And what time did you exactly slept last night?!" she threw countless of questions as you while you are locking your front door. "Ah, my dark eye rings? I slept at 3am last night" you replied and flashed her a cheeky grin. "Tch, reading fanfics again huh?" Mirae answered while smirking. You nudged her and stuck your tongue out at her. You slipped your arm into hers and began walking to school. 

It was only a 10 minutes walk from your house and both of you parted ways to go your respective classes for the day. 

----------------------

It was only the third lesson for the day and you started feeling restless. Your eyes drifted to a guy sitting at few tables diagionally in front you. *Sigh, when will he ever notice me? It's really silly liking someone who doesn't even know you huh?* You turned your head back facing the front and was able to shut your eyes when someone caught your eye. Someone, who looked very familiar..... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope it isn't boring and isn't too long! Hope that there will be comments so that I will know ways to improve on! hehe^^