Chapter 10.

A Dream Come True

 

There was always something special you felt about L.Joe since you were young but you shook off those feelings then because you were too young to know what’s love is. You thought after he left 6 years ago, those feelings would leave with him too. You had a silly crush on HyunJae but after he came back, you realised that the one you truly love all this while, was L.Joe.

 

“Hey.” “Hey.” You looked up with your puffy and red eyes and saw L.Joe. Suddenly, you felt warm inside. You stood up and hugged him. “I miss you meanie” “I miss you too, pabo. Sorry I couldn’t spend more time with you. But I promise I will from now on.” L.Joe pulled you away gently and cupped your face in your hands. He wiped away your tears and told you “Don’t cry anymore, got it? Pabo.” He looked into your eyes and his face slowly inched closer. You closed your eyes and you felt his soft lips on yours. It was a slow but passionate kiss. He stopped the kiss first and placed his forehead against yours. He whispered “I love you, pabo.” “Love you too meanie”

 

 

----------

 

“Wow wow wow! Since when did the both of you got together?! Yah! Lee Byung Hun! How could you not tell us?! What kind of friend are you?!” Chunji, one of L.Joe’s friend shouted when he saw me and L.Joe walking into the cafeteria holding hands. You already met his friends a while ago as L.Joe wanted you to be together with them and him. “Yah, have you had enough of shouting, Lee Chan Hee-shi?” The rest of L.Joe’s friend burst into laughter and Chunji stood there, staring at L.Joe. “I was just kidding okay, relax bro, you look like your eyes are going to pop out soon” L.Joe sarcastically said. L.Joe’s friends were still laughing and you were biting your lower lip and trying not laugh. Chunji finally sat down and he nudged Ricky who was sitting beside him in the rib. “Shut up Ricky. Is it that funny?” “I am not the only one laughing! Look around, who isn’t laughing? Oh only Junghye because she’s trying to be nice to you.” Ricky said and stuck his tongue out at him. Chunji looked like his was about to punch him in the face when Niel spoke up “Okay okay, let’s teasing him guys.”