Goodbye.

A Dream Come True

 

Time passed really fast and it was already Saturday. You were at the airport with L.Joe, sending Minae off. “It’s time to board the plane, Minae” Mrs Yoon said. “I got it, Mum” Minae gave you and L.Joe a goodbye hug. “I will call you everyday, Junghye, I promise. Take care okay?” She hugged you for the last time and went into the boarding gate. She turned back and waved and you waved back at her till she disappeared. Tears kept streaming down your cheeks. L.Joe turned you around so that you faced him and he hugged you. He patted your head till you calm down. “Everyone’s leaving me, are you leaving me too?” “Of course not pabo, I will not leave you, ever. Okay?” *How can I leave you when you mean the world to me?*

 

-----------

 

Life without Minae around you was really boring. Although L.Joe tried his best to fill in the empty space Minae left, it wasn’t possible. You rarely saw him around too, he was busy with projects and he made some new friends and was often hanging out with them. You walked home after school ended that day. You paused in front of your house, you didn’t want to go in. You were afraid that you will suffocate from the emptiness inside. *In the end, I’m still alone.* You sat down on your front porch, dump your bag aside and hugged your knees. *I miss L.Joe, I miss Minae, I miss my perfect family* You kept thinking about how everyone left you and you began to cry.

 

-L.Joe’s POV-

 

*My heart ached so much seeing her cry. How I wish I could tell her my feelings about her. I want to protect her, to make her feel like she’s the best in the whole world and lastly, I want to make her mine.*