Chapter 15.

A Dream Come True

 

You were at the same park as that day, sitting on the same bench. You needed someone to talk to, you took out your phone and called Daehyun. “Yeah dimwit?” He asked in a sleepy voice. “Can you come over now?” Your voice was weak and trembling. You told him where you were and he came 30 minutes later.

 

“Hey.” All you could give him was a weak smile. He sat down beside you and asked “Did something happen?” You nodded. “Do you want to talk about it?” You shook your head. He moved closer to you and put his arm over your shoulders and gently pushed your head against his shoulder. You started crying because everything seemed so perfect a moment ago and now it’s all falling apart. “Cry everything out dimwit, it will make you feel better. I will never leave you again okay? I promise.” Daehyun ensured you as he patted your head. “Why didn’t you and the rest of the gang contact me? I missed you guys.” “Really? Then why didn’t you recognise me and Youngjae? We couldn’t contact you because Jongup lost your number. That pabo, sigh.” You laughed at his answer. Daehyun smiled because he managed to make you laugh.

 

*Should I tell her my feelings? It’s a bit too fast isn’t it? Sigh, I hope I will be able to make her feel better.* Daehyun thought as he patted your head. “It’s late, you should go home now. I will accompany you home.” Daehyun held your hand in his as both of you went to take a cab. “Ice Prince, I don’t want to go home, it’s too empty. Can I go over to you guys’ place?” “Sure.”

 

“JUNG DAEHYUN! WHERE DID YOU GO AT SUCH LATE TIMING WITHOUT TELLING US!?” Yongguk bellowed as soon as Daehyun and you stepped into the house. “Oh, Junghye-ah, why are you here?” his voice softened as soon as he saw you. “Go rest in my room, I will explain to him, it’s the one with black door.” You nodded and went into the room.

 

 “Something happened to her but she wouldn’t tell me what happened, I guess she isn’t ready to talk about it yet. She asked if it’s okay to come over because she didn’t want to back to her own house. So I agreed. It’s fine with you right, hyung?” Daehyun explained to Yongguk. “Yeah, I guess it’s fine. Go to bed, it’s getting late already.” 

 

 

This fic is going to end soon, I didn't thought it would be this short either. hehe^^ I would be updating the last few chapters soon. ^^