Final chapter.

A Dream Come True

 

Days and months passed by and you were still living with Daehyun and the others. School year was coming to an end and all of you were busy preparing for the end of year exams. Each and every one of you were stressed and all of you always studied together. But the mood was different as it was as usual, everyone was serious and had their heads buried in their books and notes. No one cracked a joke to make everyone else laugh, including Himchan. It was the first time you saw everyone so serious.

 

You couldn’t continue studying anymore so you went out to the garden to take in some fresh air. You didn’t know Daehyun was following you till you heard his voice. You didn’t let him know what Youngjae told you, you just acted like nothing happened. “Stress?” “Yeah, of course.” “Don’t worry, you won’t fail, you will be able to at least pass.” Daehyun said cheekily. That made you laugh and made you forget about your stress for the moment.

 

There was silence and both of you didn’t say anything. You decided to ask him about what Youngjae said. “Yah, Jung Daehyun.” He didn’t say anything but you knew he was listening so you continued. “Youngjae told me that... You like me.” You stopped and waited for his answer. “I don’t.” Daehyun answered, slightly cold. There was a slight pause till you answered “Oh. I should get back inside now, I still have a lot more to study.” You stood up and turned around.

 

You were disappointed inside, it wasn’t the answer you were expecting. It’s been months since you last saw L.Joe. He transferred schools after what happened. All that he left was a note that said “I’m sorry, Junghye. Be happy and take care. –L.Joe” You already moved on, you think of L.Joe as a friend now and you are willing to forgive him. You have been thinking about what Youngjae said to you for the past few months. You were still unclear of your feelings towards Daehyun but your face fell when you heard his answer.

 

You were walking back into the house when Daehyun grabbed your wrist and turned you around. “I don’t like you, I love you, dimwit.” He whispered. You blushed and he pulled you closer to him. You could feel his breath. His face inched closer but you were the one who kissed him first. You could feel his lips curl into a smile before kissing you back. It was a short kiss and Daehyun ended it first. “I love you dimwit, forever and always, and I mean it.” Daehyun whispered into your ear and pulled you into his arms. Both of you stood there, under the moonlight.

"What happened to you that day?" Daehyun asked, out of sudden, catching you off guard. "My Mum passed away few weeks ago and that day I received a call from the hospital, telling me that my Dad passed away in a car accident." You told him and your voice trailed off. He could sense what you were thinking and assured you by saying "Shin Junghye, this is the only time I'm going to tell you this, so listen carefully, okay? I will never ever leave you, never. Because I can never bear to leave someone who meant the world to me." Daehyun could tell that you were blushing under the moonlight and he hugged you even tighter. 

“We should go back in and continue studying now, you don’t want to fail all your subjects do you?” Daehyun teased you. You poked his chest jokingly and glared at him. He stuck his tongue out at you and slide his arm around your waist and the both of you walked back into the house. 

 

The both of you went back inside and saw everyone staring at the both of you. “Awwwwwwww so sweet.” The five of them said at the same time. You blushed immediately and Daehyun just glared at them. After some teasing, all of you went back to studying. *It’s like a dream come true, to be able to make her mine.* Daehyun smiled at that thought that went through his mind. *I hope things remain this way and everyone will be always together* You silently wished. 

 

 

Hehehe! Here's the last chapter. *Throws confetti* :D Though this fic isn't really a good one, a big thanks to my subscribers who subscribed to my fic! Thank you so much! :D We shall meet again when I come up with another fic. *Waves* :D