Chapter 17.

A Dream Come True

 

After breakfast, Daehyun accompanied you home to pack your clothes to bring over. You two stopped over at the supermart after going to your house to grab the ingredients for dinner that night. By the time you two went back, the 5 of them were already back from school. “Wow, you two look like a couple.” Youngjae teased as both of you entered the house. “Tch, shut up Yoo Youngjae.” Daehyun said. You just blushed and didn’t say anything. “Look! Junghye noona is blushing!” Zelo shouted. “I’m going to get you, you punk!” Daehyun shouted at Zelo and begun chasing him around the house. You laughed at how cute they were. You picked up the bags of grocery that Daehyun dumped on the floor before running after Zelo and brought them into the kitchen.

 

You were preparing the ingredients for dinner when Jongup came over and asked “Do you need any help, noona?” You smiled and replied “Please help me wash the vegetables.” “Okay.” Jongup said and smiled at you. *I miss them so much*

 

“Youngguk hyung, Himchan hyung, Daehyun hyung, Youngjae hyung, Zelo! Dinner is ready!” Jongup shouted. All of you chatted about random topics and there were always laughter. All of them seem to be avoiding the topic about what happened yesterday. Youngjae helped you wash the dishes after everyone finished eating. “Yah dimwit, do you know that Daehyun likes you?” Youngjae asked. You nearly dropped the plate you were washing. “Yah be careful!” Youngjae shouted. “Since when?” “Since the day he met you, he didn’t forget you all these years, he can’t. And all of us didn’t expect to meet you here. Daehyun that fool was obviously the happiest guy to see you though. You didn’t know?” You shook your head. “He’s going to kill me.” Youngjae muttered under his breath. 

 

 

The next chapter would be the last chapter for this fic! I feel that the ending was a bit rushed but I didn't knew what else more to write so I just ended it hastily. So sorry! ><