Chapter 16.

A Dream Come True

 

Daehyun went back to his room and found you sleeping on the couch. *Sigh, this dimwit, she looks so tired. I hope everything is okay. It makes my heart ache to see her like this.* He gently carried you from the couch and moved you to the bed so that he won’t wake you up. He tugged you in and gave you a kiss on your forehead. “Sleep tight, dimwit.” He whispered.

 

“DAEHYUN HYUNG! IT’S TIME TO WAKE UP!! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!” Zelo yelled and barged into Daehyun’s room before Yongguk could stop him. He froze at the door after seeing you sleeping on Daehyun’s bed. The both of you was still sleeping as you two were tired. Yongguk knocked on Zelo’s head, pulled him by his collar and dragged him to the living room.

 

“Ow! Hyung! That hurts you know?” Zelo complained while rubbing his head. “What’s going on around here?” Himchan asked as he heard the commotion. “I don’t know, I saw a woman sleeping on Daehyun hyung’s bed and Yongguk hyung knocked on my head and dragged me to the living room.” Zelo said and shot a glare at Yongguk. Yongguk ignored him and said “It’s Junghye, something happened to her and she didn’t want to go back home so Daehyun brought her here.” “JUNGHYE NOONA?!” Zelo and Jongup exclaimed at the same time. “Lower down your volume will you?!” Yongguk said and stared at the both of them. “We should go to school now, or we will be late.” Yongguk ordered. “Then what about the both of them?” Youngjae asked. “Let them rest, both of them are tired.” Yongguk answered. With that, the 5 of them left for school.

 

You woke up due to the sunlight shining on your face. You sat up and realised that you were sleeping on the bed instead of the couch. You stood up and walked over to the couch. *He looks so cute sleeping* You smiled to yourself while looking at Daehyun. You sat on the edge of the bed and waited for him to get up. As though on cue, he begun stretching and woke up. “Oh, you are up already? They didn’t wake us up for school.” You laughed at how funny Daehyun sound when he just woke up.”What?” Daehyun demanded and shot you a glare. “Nothing, I will go wash up.” You said and stuck your tongue out at him. “Tch. You can take my clothes in the wardrobe and wear.” Daehyun told you and stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for both of you. You just washed your face and went to the kitchen since you decided to stop at your house after breakfast to grab your clothes. 

 

 

Sorry for the late update! ^^