Wedding part 1

Arrange Marriage to Mr.Popular

     The last time I saw Luhan was when we went shopping. That was a week ago and now...... Today is the special day. I'm so nervous that I feel like my heart will jump out of my chest. I don't know if people would accept me as Luhan's wife or if I'm good enough to be his wife. A knock on the door distracted me from my thoughts.

"Who is it?"

"It's me princess." my mom said.

     I told the stylist to open the door and let her in. I am too busy trying to apply my lip gloss that I didn't see who came with my mom. Someone covered my eyes and I frowned, "Guess who?"  someone said in a funny voice. I chuckled, "Mom, stop playing games. I still need to finish getting ready." The person removed her hand and I can see my reflection on the mirror and....."Kyaaahhh!!" Standing behind me are my friends. I looked at them, smiling from ear to ear.

"Won't you give us a hug?" Yuri unnie said. I quickly stood up and gave her a hug. "We want a hug to you know" Jessica unnie said while smiling. I broke the hug with Yuri unnie and gave each of my unnies a hug.

"When did you unnies get here and what are you doing here?"

"We got here last night and stayed in a hotel. Did you really think we would miss our baby's wedding? Yoona unnie replied.

"How did you know about the wedding?"

"Your mom called and told us about the wedding. So, we invited ourselves." Yuri unnie said cheerfully.

"How long are you gonna stay here?" I asked them sadly.

"Oh. Heheheh. Well, we're staying here from now on." Sooyoung unnie replied stupidly.

     I can't stop smiling. I am so happy that I have my friends, my crazy friends back. Taeyeon unnie kicked the stylist out so they could dress me up themselves. While doing my hair and make up, we chatted. All of a sudden, Sooyoung unnie started to make kissing sounds. "Shut up, Shikshin." Hyoyeon unnie said. We all laughed when we see Sooyoung unnie's pout.

"Your husband is Luhan right?" Yuri unnie asked me and I nodded. "What is he like? Is he nice? Handsome?"

"Unnie...." I whined. Sunny unnie wrinkled her nose, "Stop whining and tell us" using the tell-unnie-and-don't-lie voice. I closed my eyes and sighed. I know I will never win against them. They all leaned in, wanting to know my answer. 

"Of course he is handsome. But, he used to bully me in school...." I told them shyly.

"He what?!?" Jessica unnie roared. "No one hurts out baby. Oh he is so dead!" Taeyeon unnie told Jessica unnie to calm down and thankfully she does. Taeyeon unnie looked at me, "How about now?" she asked me sadly. I sighed again, "I don't know. He treats me nice then the next thing I know, he is ignoring me or giving me cold looks." They all nodded in understanding. Yoona unnie patted my back and smiled at me encouragely, "We'll see him ourselves." My unnies stood up and agreed with Yoona unnie. Yuri and Yoona unnie offered their hand to help me stand. I accepted the hand gratefully and stood up. Me and my unnies walked out the dressing room, wondering what the future would be like.

                                     Seohyun and Luhan                                                     Seohyun and Luhan                                                  

      We are all lining up behind the church's close door. My unnies gave me a heart before lining up and I smiled. My smile soon disappeared when I remembered that I'm getting ready to marry at the age of 17. My dad stood beside me, "You'll be fine princess." I nodded as he held my hand. The doors opened and one by one my unnies walked down the aisle. I held my dad's hand tightly before I myself started to walk down the aisle. I feel like the aisle would go on forever, with everyone watching me. "Please don't let me fall dad" I told my dad quietly. He chuckled, "Your doing fine." We reached the front where Luhan and Mr.Xi are standing, waiting for me. My dad held my face softly before kissing my forehead, "You will always be my baby girl." I smiled hearing that, "I know." My dad nodded before looking at Luhan who is staring at me, "I trust you Luhan. Take care of my daughter." My dad gave my hand to Luhan who accepted it and held my hand gently before nodding showing that he understands my dad,

     Luhan escorted me to the altar and everyone sat down. The priest started to talk and before I know it, its time to exchange vows. 

"I, Xi Luhan, take you, Seo Joo-Hyun, to be my wife, my faithful partner in life, my constant friend and my one true love. I promise to love you without reservation, in sickness and in health, in plenty and in want, to stand together in our times of joy and sorrow, always to be open and honest with you, for as long as we both shall live."

"I, Seo Joo-Hyun, take you, Xi Luhan, to be my husband,  my faithful partner in life, my constant friend and my one true love. I promise to love you  without reservation, in sickness and in health, in plenty and in want, to stand together in our times of joy and sorrow, always to be open and honest with  you, for as long as we both shall live."

 "You may now kiss the bride." The priest said and everyone cheered. Me and Luhan looked at eachother, "Do we have to?" I asked Luhan uncomfortably. Luhan suddenly pulled me to him causing me to put my hands on his chest so that I won't trip. I looked up and found Luhan's face barely an inch away from mine and I gulped with wide eyes. Luhan smiled a boyish smile at me before gently holding my face and moved his face closer to mine. He caressed my face before kissing me full on the mouth. My already wide eyes, widened. Luhan pulled me closer to him and kissed me tenderly. I hear everyone cheering before Luhan pulled away. Luhan pulled me closer to his side and kissed the side of my head, making everyone cheer louder. He gave the crowd a boyish and charming smile before he started to walk towards the car with me on his side, heading to the reception. I looked at my unnies who are all smirking.  Luhan pulled me inside the car and I have no choice but to follow him.

I touched my lips.  My first kiss........

 

 

 

Sorry for the late update. I hope you guys like this chapter. :)

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!