The truth

Arrange Marriage to Mr.Popular

The young wife sitting in her room, alone, let out a choked sob.

Seohyun looked at herself at the mirror and sighed. The girl looking back at her doesn't look like her, she looks sad, vulnerable and heart broken. Even when she still wasn't married to him, she never looked like this. Her skin looks pale and her eyes had dark circles around them from sleepless nights. She's hurt. The first guy she ever loved and trusted with her heart....broke her. She had loved him with all her heart, she still does....but she doesn't want to get her heart broken again. It's taking all her willpower not to forgive him and be with him again.

Seohyun not taking it anymore, sat down on the floor, trying her hardest to breathe while at the same time wondering why it all went wrong and how she's gonna get up and pretend like everything is alright and what she's gonna do about the hole in her chest.

It's painful to hide what she really feels for him. She promised herself before to not get in to a situation where she could get hurt, but after meeting Luhan, all the rules changed. She would think about him and her heart would beat faster, listening to his voice causes her to smile for no reason, while looking at him, she can't see anyone else and he is all she thinks about.

Her heart was taken by him, broken by him and now it's in pieces because of him.

"Seohyun?! Are you alright?!", Seohyun hears her Yoona unnie shout worriedly from outside her door before hearing the door open and being enveloped in her unnie's embrace.

Yoona stayed quiet and just comforted the younger girl who is obviously in misery until......

"Unnie, have you ever wanted and loved someone that it hurts?"

Yoona didn't say anything but thought to herself, "I promise you Seohyun...someday he'll regret losing you and he'll think back and say: damn... That girl really did love me."

                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Luhan started with his investigation three days ago and he is about ready to give up. There are no clues or leads to what really happened to Seohyun, it's a dead end. All he knows that Seohyun had walked home after seeing the exchange between him and Hannah. But, something is missing and doesn't seem right. He remembers her standing under the rain. The rain!! Maybe she had gotten into an accident while walking home and was rushed in a hospital.

He immediately called all the hospitals around the area and they say the same thing- no one was admitted with that name during that day. Luhan only has one hospital to call left and he is hoping that he is right with his assumption, Seohyun had gotten into an accident.

Luhan talked to the nurse in the front desk and asked her if a patient had been admitted about two weeks ago named Xi Joohyun. The nurse told him that there is no patient admitted in that name. He was about to hang up when the nurse told him to wait.

"There is a patient admitted two weeks ago..... But not Xi Joohyun. It says in here that her name was Seo Joohyun."

Luhan let out the breathe he's been holding and asked the nurse if he can go and see her record, luckily for him the nurse agreed.

Luhan quickly drove to the hospital and asked for the nurse that he talked to. The receptionist led him to the nurse and Luhan quickly thanked him. He ran to the nurse and immediately asked for his wife's record. The nurse handed him the envelope and hoped that nothing really bad happened to his wife.

He looked at the days she was admitted and found out that she's been there the whole time she was gone. She was rushed to the hospital by her unnies, specifically Kim Taeyeon. He kept reading the papers and didn't understand anything other than when and who admitted Seohyun. Luhan showed the records to the nurse asking for help and the nurse gladly helped him.

"Let's see, she was admitted her by Kim Taeyeon because the patient had hit her head pretty hard on the pavement and fainted."

Luhan let out a relieved sigh, knowing that nothing serious happened. "That's it?"

"She had to be admitted because like I said before, she hit her head pretty hard causing her to get a concussion. She hit her head hard enough causing her brain to knock against the skull's bony surface.She had to rest because her brain becomes very vulnerable and it can become worse with the slightest bit of movement."

"She's fine now?" Luhan asked the nurse worriedly.

The nurse nodded and smiled to him happily. "Oh, if she feels groggy and dizzy, just tell her to stop what she's doing and rest."

Luhan nodded his head in thanks and walked out the hospital feeling slightly better knowing that nothing really bad happened to his wife, but also feeling guilty because he knows that it's his fault Seohyun had gotten hurt. He drove home and decided that he'll speak with her the next morning. He knows that she's staying with her unnies in their pent house, he'll just go there and hopefully clear out their misunderstandings.

The young husband knocked on the door and waited patiently. He'll be lying if he says he's not nervous because he is in fact very very nervous, to the point that his hands are slightly shaking. His mind is full of what if's, what if she doesn't listen to him and end their relationship for good or she doesn't love him anymore because she loves someone else or..... His train of thoughts are stopped when he heard the door opening and a familiar voice asking him what he's doing in there.

Luhan met the cold stare of his wife and decided to ignore it. Instead, he smiled charmingly at her and greeted her good morning like him standing outside her door is the most normal thing to do. "Seohyun, are you hungry? I'll take you out for breakfast and we need to talk." Casual and smooth, Luhan thought to himself.

"I'm just about to eat my breakfast and we have nothing to talk about." Seohyun responded coldly and is about to close the door when Luhan stuck his foot out to prevent it from closing. "Are you kidding me? We have lots to talk about, Mrs. Xi." Luhan said softly before taking her wrist and dragging her with him. Seohyun struggled against Luhan's hold but it is no use because Luhan is way stronger than her. "If you don't stop struggling, I swear I'll throw you over my shoulder and carry you around." Luhan threatened his wife seriously causing her to immediately stop. "Since when did you get so strong?" Seohyun whined to Luhan before pouting. Luhan smiled to himself before looking at his wife from top to bottom and smiled at her charmingly, "You look very beautiful, my love" Luhan uttered to her coyly.

Seohyun glared at him but she can't help but blush hearing his words, "Freaking ert. And don't call me nicknames too, it makes me feel like a pig."

Luhan grinned seeing his wife's red face, "A pig? Hahaha. You never cared when I had nicknames for you before."

Seohyun just stayed quiet and walked alongside Luhan to the nearest cafe.

The couple sat down and a young waiter approached them, more like approached Seohyun. Luhan noticing it, glared at the waiter, "Keep your eyes to yourself" he almost growled. Seohyun sensing that Luhan is jelous smiled a little and rolled her eyes.

They ate quietly until Luhan handed her a folder, keeping his eyes on her. Seohyun curious, opened the folder and smiled sadly to herself. Luhan seeing her smile, wanted to say something but got interrupted by her.

"Are you happy? You hurt me." Seohyun looked at him straight in the eye making Luhan freeze. He doesn't know what to do and he certainly did not expect her to say that. He tried saying something, but once again got cut off by her.

"I wish I never met you. Then there would ne no need to want you, no need for loving you, no need for crying over you, no need for heartbreaks, no need for pain or tears, no need for crying myself to sleep and no need, for everything you've done to me feel like absolutely nothing." Seohyun didn't break eyecontact with Luhan while saying it with a soft yet defeated smile on her face. "Sometimes I ask myself, how could one guy cause all this misery?"

Luhan feels like his heart is gonna explode. Seeing the girl he loves in misery because of him and knowing that he broke her heart into a million pieces.

Seohyun is about to walk away when she felt arms wrap around her from behind before being pulled into a warm embrace. She doesn't need to look back to see who it is, she has his scent imprinted in her mind. 

"Stay. Don't leave me." Luhan whispered.

"Give me a reason why I should stay." Seohyun replied softly.

silence.....

 

"I Love You."

"If our love comes back to us, then it's ours. If it doesn't, maybe it never was ours." With that, Seohyun pulled away from Luhan and walked away.

 

Only time will tell..

 

 

Here you go guysthis chapter is so sad isn't it? Anyway, I hope you guys like this chapter.

Subscribe, Comment and Vote!!

ps: comments are love😊😊💋👍