Chapter 17

Arrange Marriage to Mr.Popular

  Seohyun ignored Luhan's question and continued doing her own thing, humming quietely to herself. She continued moving around, trying to stay away from Luhan as much as possible and also trying to ignore his heated stare towards her. 

"Where have you been?" Luhan asked her, now with an edge on his voice but still calm.

Seohyun continued walking around, still ignoring Luhan, not able to meet his piercing eyes.

"Why is it so important to you? What happened to me has nothing to do with you." Seohyun said softly.

She heard Luhan exhale through his nose before boxes went flying everywhere. She quickly turned around and found Luhan kicking and punching everything on his way. Seohyun can't help but get worried, seing her husband's knuckles bleeding again. She cried silently while watching Luhan punch the wall over and over again with his bleeding knuckles, leaving blood marks on the wall.

"Luhan, please. Please. Stop."

  Luhan ignored her pleadings and continued punching the wall for a few more minutes before stopping. He turned around, his breathing fast and looked at his wife. He did nothing but look at her, silent and just taking in everything about her; her eyes, still attractive even though its red due from crying, her kissable lips, her small and lovely face, and her flawless skin. Staring at his wife and only one thing entered his mind 'my wife, beautiful and perfect...all mine' Well, she was his until he messed that up. He knows Yonghwa was right about being stupid if he lets her go or if he....hurts her. Heck, even Luhan knows that even causing a frown on her beautiful face would make people bow down to her and beg for forgiveness.

"You being gone has nothing to do with me? Your my wife for Pete's sake! I have every right to know!" Luhan said, almost shouting.

Luhan felt guilty when he saw Seohyun flinch and tried to apologize. "I-I'm so---" But he wasn't able to. Seohyun cut him off, not letting him finish.

"Gosh Oppa. Your too loud, there's no need to shout. I can hear perfectly well." Seohyun told him softly. Too softly at that. 

He can tell that she's trying to sound playful and teasing, but her voice sound weak. He also noticed that she was touching her head softly and is now turning a little pale. He immediately walk towards her. "Are you alright? Does your head hurt again? Maybe we should go to the hospital." Luhan asked her worriedly. He wrapped his left arm around her waist and used his other hand to tuck her hair behind her ears. Luhan has a good view of his wife's face and seemed satisfied. He can see Seohyun's cheek tinted with red and was... satisfied. He is satisfied that he still has an affect on her.

"I'm alright now, Luhan-shi." Seohyun was happy and proud of herself that her voice didn't waver. She sounded normal. She stepped away from Luhan and is about to leave when Luhan stopped her and did something that shocked her.

  Luhan held her wrist and...kneeled in front of her. He lifted his head and looked at her in the eye seriously.

"L-l-l Lu-Han shi. What are you doing? Stand up." Seohyun stuttered and tried to pull him on his feet, but he won't move.

"Seohyun-ah, please just listen to me." Luhan met Seohyun's wide eyes."I was wrong. I was wrong for doing that to you and hurting you. I was stupid and I wasn't thinking and I just want you too know that I really am---"

Before Luhan could finish, Seohyun cut him off again. "You're telling me that you were wrong? You're probably gonna tell me your sorry too, aren't you? And your gonna ask for forgiveness? Then you think everything would be fine and everything would be back the way it was before? Am I right?" She gave Luhan a calm look and continued. " You really think I'm stupid? I'm not gonna let you toy with me and my emotions anymore. I'm tired of it, of this, whatever is going on between us. It had always been a game to you and don't try to deny it. I was just the stupid girl."

Luhan didn't know what to say. He didn't know she felt like that and he hates himself more for making her feel like that. Everything she said was right except when she called herself stupid. Yes, he did think she was stupid before but not now. He's the one who is stupid. 

She pulled her wrist away from his grasp and is about to walk away when Luhan held her wrist again.

"Just listen to me and let me explain." Luhan is almost begging now. 

She chuckled and looked at him coldly. "You must be a better actor than I thought Luhan-shi and you don't need to explain anything to me. In fact, you don't have to. I'm just your toy aren't I?" With those words, she walked away.

"Please..." She heard Luhan helplessly whisper causing her to turn around.

"How long?" Seohyun asked him.

"What?" Luhan is confused by her question.

Seohyun chuckled without humor, "How long have you been seing her?"

Luhan didn't want to tell her. It would make her hate him even more, but seing her hopeful expression he knows he can't lie to her anymore. "About a month."

Seohyun is hurt. A month? He's been sleeping around with her for a month? Behind my back? She thought it was just a couple of weeks. Guess she was wrong. "Did everyone know?"

This time Luhan knows who 'they' meant. He sighed and told her the truth. "Yes." He looked at his wife and his heart is breaking into pieces again. Why does he always hurt her?

Seohyun looked at him again and walked away without looking back. She is trying to stop the tears from falling, but it hurts, a lot. Finally not taking it anymore, she leaned against the lockers and cried her heart out before calling her Hyoyeon unnie.

She continued crying, but what she didn't know, every time she sobs, she's putting someone in misery.

                                   ***

   Luhan, even though his wife is already back can't still stop worrying about her. He had been waiting for her to get home for a while now and it's already 9:00. He has tried calling her but no answers. He knows that she is mad at him, maybe even hate him but he still wants to know where she is and if she is safe. Luhan also know that there is something wrong with her head but he doesn't know what. He continued pacing around the living room when his phone vibrated. He quickly looked at it and smiled when it says he has new message from Seohyun.
 

* Don't wait for me. I'm not coming home. I'm with my unnie, I'm safe.*

Luhan sighed in annoyance and sent her a quick 'ok' before heading to their bedroom, not bothering to eat dinner.

 

Ayo readers! I'm back! Sorry for the late and lame update😬 but I still hoped you like it.

Thank you so much my faithful reading for waiting for the update😘😘

Aren't you guys happy that Lulu and Seohyunie finally had another moment!!! Kyahhh!!😍

COMment and SUBSCrIbe👼

ps: a comment would be much appreciated