Chapter 18

Arrange Marriage to Mr.Popular

 

   Luhan woke up groggily when he heard his phone ringing beside his ear causing him to groan. He grabbed his phone and answered it, without looking at the caller ID.

"You better have a good reason for calling me this early!! Or else I'll..." Luhan isn't able to finish his ranting when he heard a devil's voice on the other end of the line.

"Or else you'll what Luhan-shi?" The supposedly devil asked in a cold tone.

Luhan's eyes widened in fear. He gulped nervously before answering, "Good morning noona. I--I I was just kidding. Uhm... I was-- wasn't gonna do anything. I just...." Luhan's stuttering is cut off when heard the older girl laughing.

"What's up with the stuttering?" The older girl snickered. "Are you that scared of me?" The girl and continued laughing evilly.

Luhan is relieved that she and the other girls, especially his wife can't see him because he's gonna bet his life that his face is as red as a tomato. "Jessica noona, is there a reason you called? Anything I can do for you?" He asked politely, since he doesn't want to get kicked where the sun don't shine again. He tried explaining himself that it was a mistake...

His train of thought got cut off when Jessica started yelling his name. "Luhan-shi!! Luhan!! LUHAN! LUHAANNN!!!!"

"Neh Sica noona?" Luhan asked patiently and smirked to himself.

"Can you do me a favor?" Jessica asked nicely.

Luhan wanted to laugh. Who would have thought Jessica would ever asked him for a favor. He knows the girl hates him and....

"Luhan! I swear if your making fun of me, I'll make sure you never see Seohyun ever again!!!"

"........ so noona, what's the favor?"

"I need you to pick up Seohyun at the mall?"

"Ok noona. Please tell her I'll be there in 30 minutes." He didn't wait for any response and just ended the call. 'Oh shoot! She'll kill me now. Well, who cares I'll see my wife and maybe get to spend the day with her.'Luhan thought and quickly took a shower.

    After taking a shower, he grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a simple white shirt. He hopes that Seohyun likes his outfit, simple yet handsome. He quickly grabbed his keys and ran out of the house. He began driving to the mall and can't stop smiling. It's been a week since he last saw his wife and he misses her, a lot. He arrived at the mall and parked his car before calling Seohyun.

After four rings, she answered happily. "Hello?"

Luhan's smile widened hearing her sounding happy, "Seohyun, where are you? I'm already at the parking lot."

Seohyun gasped, "Already? I'm not even done shopping yet." She whined childishly.

"Whoa, slow down. I didn't say I'm taking you home. I just asked you where you are." Luhan chuckled hearing his wife whining.

"Oh.. Ok. I'm heading to the food court so just meet me there."

"Ok, see you then."

  Luhan got out of his car and continued smiling. The thought of meeting his Seohyun again made him walk faster. After a few minutes of walking, he entered the food court and started looking for his wife. He started getting worried when he still didn't see her and is about to call her again when he heard someone behind him.

"Oppa."

Luhan quickly turned around hearing an angel's voice, his angel's voice to be exact. Without thinking, he walked closer to her and enveloped her in his arms. He nuzzled his face on her hair, smelling her strawberry scented shampoo. Luhan hugged her tighter until his heart calmed down. He pulled away slowly but still kept his arms around her waist.

"Luhan what's wrong? Did something happen?" Seohyun asked him worriedly.

Luhan shook his head, "I just got nervous." He didn't want her to worry but it somehow made him happy that she's worried about him.

  Seohyun just looked at him curiously and didn't bother to ask questions. She pouted to herself thinking about something then smiled brightly to him. Her whole face brightened and looked at him innocently.

"Guess what Guess what!!!" Seohyun asked him cheerfully.

Luhan smiled at her childish appearance and caressed her cheeks. "What?"

"I got you something!" Seohyun said, shoving a bag at his face.

Luhan chuckled and got the bag from her. Before opening it, he looked at his wife and found her looking at him expectantly. He doesn't know how she pulls that look, he doesn't even know how it's possible. She looks cute, charming and y. He didn't even notice that he's staring at her until she called him.

"What? Why are you staring at me with that look?" She asked him curiously.

"What look?" He asked her innocently.

"Like you want to.......eat me." Seohyun said that, not understanding what it meant then..... Started to blush.

Luhan chuckled and pinched Seohyun's cheeks. "You're so cute when you blush."

Seohyun groaned in pain and hit his chest lightly. "Stoppp."

Luhan laughed and stopped pinching her cheeks. He kissed her forehead softly before taking her hand into his and started pulling her towards the stores.

"Your not gonna open your present?" Seohyun asked him.

"Nope. I'll open it at home." Luhan told her cheerfully.

Seohyun is about to protest when she saw a store that she liked. She started pulling Luhan towards the store and gasped when she sees a coat that she likes. She inspected the coat and nodded her head in satisfaction before asking one of the store's worker for her size. Seohyun tried the coat on and turned to Luhan asking for his advice.

"It's pretty and it looks good on you." Luhan told her truthfully.

Seohyun smiled happily and decided to buy the coat. She is about to swipe her card when Luhan stopped her and told her that he'll pay for it. Luhan paid for the coat when an outfit that is on one of the mannequins caught his attention. He walks toward the mannequin and looked at the outfit. He looked at Seohyun then at the mannequin and smiled. He called one of the workers and asked for the same outfit that would fit Seohyun. The worker told him to wait for a few minutes so she can put the outfit together. Exactly five minutes the worker approached him again and gave him the outfit.

"Seohyun,try this outfit." Luhan told Seohyun, handing her the outfit.

Seohyun frowned but did what she is told. A couple of minutes later, she came out and Luhan froze in shock. His jaw almost hit the floor due to the beauty he is currently seeing.

"That bad?" Seohyun asked him shyly.

Luhan shook his head and smiled at her in awe, "You look y...."

Seohyun blushed and looked away shyly because she knows she might melt like an ice cream if she continues looking at him. "Ummmm... You look cute....." 

Luhan laughed and walked towards her, hugging her tightly. "Just cute?" He .

Seohyun looked away and blushed, not knowing what to do. She wants to tell him that he's just not cute but also handsome and y and hot... But that would be to embarrassing.

"Look at me." Luhan told her softly.

With thumping heart, she looked at him and her breathe caught. Oh God, why does he have to be so handsome?? Seohyun thought. If it weren't for Luhan holding her up, she would be on the floor by now.

Luhan leaned closer to her and brushed his lips against her lips softly before smiling at her breathtakingly,"You are drop dead gorgeous babe."

'Oh God, help me.'

 

Hope you guys like this chapter!👍👍 so, what do you guys think about Luhan? Should Seohyun trust him again?? What do you guys think is going on?

Thank you so much for the subscribers and the eight people who voted and also those who left a comment!!

COMMENT ANd SUBSCRIBE!!