First day as Mrs.Xi

Arrange Marriage to Mr.Popular

        Seohyun woke up to someone leaving soft kisses all over her face. She stretched her arms before opening her eyes, meeting her husband's handsome face. Luhan smiled charminly to his wife before pecking her lips. 

"Good morning my wifey." 

     Instead of getting a smile from his wife, Luhan got smacked by a pillow and a glare from his wife.

"I still want to sleep, so shut up."

   Luhan tried to wake Seohyun up, but she is still ignoring Luhan and not moving. He finally got tired of his wife's childish actions and started to tickle her. Seohyun immediately started to move away from Luhan, but Luhan won't stop. Seohyun laughed uncontrollably, "Oppa! stop! stop it!!!" Seohyun is having fun  but it is getting harder to breathe. Luhan looked at his wife and smiled, "Promise you'll wake up now?" Seohyun quickly nodded her head childishly making Luhan chuckle. Luhan haven't moved from his position and continued to stare at Seohyun. 

"Ummm.. Oppa, I still need to take a shower, so can you please move?"

   Her statement ended as a question, amusing Luhan. He can tell that his wife is getting uncomfortable and he likes it. He started to caress her cheeks while stilll looking at her, "You look beautiful." Seohyun who heard that raised her eyebrows, "Yah, are you sick? I probably look discusting." Luhan smirked and kissed her on the lips passionately. The newlywed couple kissed for a few minutes before Luhan broke the kiss and smiled to Seohyun, "That is how I want to wake up from now on." Hearing his husband's words made her smile, "Fine, but I really need to take a shower or else we'll be late for school." Luhan nodded and sat on the bed looking at his wife walking towards the bathroom. "Yah!! Stop checking me out!!"

   Luhan looked at the mirror while drying his hair with a towel. He is almost done and Seohyun hasn't gotten out of the bathroom yet. He looked at the time and sighed before yelling, "Xi Joo-Hyun! Hurry up or we'll be late!" Luhan waited for Seohyun's reply, but she didn't. Five minutes later, Luhan is ready to yell at his wife again when the door opened. Luhan stared at the girl who stepped out of the bathroom and his eyes widened. Seohyun stared at him while ily leaning on the wall, "Take a picture, it last longer." Luhan cleared his throat before putting down the towel and opening the door for her. He gestured towards the door, "We have to go" he told Seohyun without looking at her. Seohyun smirked seeing Luhan's reaction and swayed her on purpose while walking. Seohyun heard Luhan groan and her smirk widened. Seohyun stopped walking when Luhan grabbed her arm before pushing her against the wall. Luhan stared at Seohyun hungrily, "If your not ready to....... I suggest you stop what your doing" he said to her breathlessly. Seohyun pouted causing Luhan to close his eyes. When he opened his eyes again he saw Seohyun smiling innocently at him. "Let's just go..."

    Luhan parked the car and got out of his car. He was about to open Seohyun's door for her when Seohyun stepped out of the car like she owns the place. Everyone's attention are immediately on them, whispering and pointing towards the new couple.  Luhan  grabbed Seohyun's hand and started to walk towards the school. Seohyun hates how people are staring at them and its making her uncomfortable. She walked closer to Luhan and snuggled to his side. Everyone went giddy when they saw the affectionate act from the couple. Luhan put his arms on the his wife's shoulder and pulled her closer to his side, ignoring everyone. They passed by a couple of cheerleaders who are openly staring at them, when all of a sudden one of the cheerleaders kneeled down in front of the couple. 

"I'm so sorry for hurting you Seohyun-shi, please forgive me." 

"Ummm... sure." Seohyun told the girl uneasily. 

  The cheerleader stood up and smiled gratefully at her before hugging her. Seohyun doesn't know what to do, so she just let the girl hug her. Until someone patted the girl's shoulder causing her to turn around and found a pissed off girl.

"Excuse me, but who are you and why are you hugging Seohyun?" making Seohyun chuckle.

"Sica unnie, she is one of the cheerleaders who bullied me and is just apoligizing." Seohyun told her unnie in English,who in turn glared at the poor cheerleader. Jessica looked at her cute dongsaeng and her expression softened before grinning evilly.

"So Hyun, tell me what happened last night." Jessica comanded. Seohyun blushed and started to whine, "Unnie... nothing happened." Sica glared at her dongsaeng, "What do you mean nothing happened??" she asked Seohyun meanly causing Seohyun to back up to Luhan. Seohyun held up her hand in surrender, "We just kissed, thats all." Sica nodded in satisfaction and once again smiled at her dongsaeng who is starting to get scared. Luhan s his arms around his wife's waist and rested his chin on her shoulder before whispering to her ear, "Why are you guys speaking in English?" Seohyun turned around and smiled brightly at him, "So, you didn't understand what we were saying?" she asked him brightly and he nodded. Seohyun sighed in relief and smiled at Luhan before grabbing her unnies arm and started to walk away, leaving Luhan behind. But, before Seohyun could walk away, Luhan grabbed her arm and slammed her on the wall before kissing her hungrily. Everyone was shocked when they saw the newlywed couple making out openly in front of them. Seohyun didn't hesitate to kiss Luhan back while snaking his arms around his neck. Luhan aggresively bit Seohyun lip causing her to gasp, giving Luhan the chance to enter his wife's mouth. Luhan touched Seohyun's tongue with his and started to every part of Seohyun's mouth, causing her to moan. Seohyun grabbed a handful of Luhan's hair and pulled him closer to her, causing him to groan. Luhan broke the kiss and started to kiss Seohyun's neck. Luhan nibbled and on Seohyun's neck gently before kissing her lips again deeply.  Seohyun remembered that her unnie and the other students are still around them, probably staring at them, broke the kiss.

"What was that for?" Seohyun asked Luhan breathlessly. Luhan smiled at her boyishly before answering her, "I felt like I needed to mark my territory." Seohyun slightly pushed him away but Luhan won't move. Luhan gave her one last peck before turning around looking at everyone, "She's taken so don't try anything, got that?!?!" everyone nodded. Luhan smiled victoriously and wrapped an arm around his wife's waist.

"She's mine!" Luhan yelled infront of the students, before looking at his wife and laid his forehead on her's, staring intently into Seohyun's eyes. "You're MINE." Luhan whispered to her.

 

 

Hi guys!!! I'm back with a new chapter....Yay!!!

Have fun reading:)) COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE