Shopping part 2

Arrange Marriage to Mr.Popular

     Mom and Mrs.Seo decided that we should look for Seohyun's gown first before getting  me a tuxedo. So, here I am sitting alone while mom and Mrs.Seo are finding a perfect gown for Seohyun. I've been waiting for them for almost 2 hours and they are still not done. I feel bad for Seohyun. I can hear her yelling like she is being harassed by our parents.

"Mom, for the last time, I am not wearing that dress! Do you want me to look like a ?!?"

   I chuckled when she said that, more like screamed that to her mom. I closed my eyes and leaned my head on the wall. Seohyun... she turned out different than I expected. In fact, I didn't expect her to be stubborn and straight forward. She has the spirit that I have always been looking for a girl. I've always known that she is pretty, but now, shes just not pretty; she's gorgeous. Thinking about the things I did to her in the past upsets me. I did what I did because I didn't want to fall for someone like her. I thought she was poor and it turned out she isn't. I can hear their shuffling feet as they walk around looking for other styles of dress that would suit Seohyun.

"Kyaaa!! yeppuda! Mom, I like this dress."

   I opened my eyes and sat straight listening to their conversation. I wonder what the dress looks like and how it would look on Seohyun. 

"Seohyun, you like this dress?"

"Neh, Mrs.Xi"

"Go try it."

    All I can hear are whispering. I wonder what mom and Mrs.Seo are talking about, whispering to eachother. Now, they are giggling. Hmmm, I wonder what they are talking about that caused them to giggle like teenagers.

"Mom, Mrs.Xi, what do you guys think?" 

   And guess what, mom and Mrs.Seo shrieked. They freaking shrieked. I guess Seohyun looked really pretty. "You look very pretty" mom told Seohyun dreamily causing Seohyun to giggle. I love it when Seohyun giggles, it sounds like bells. "Thank you" Seohyun told my mom politely. Mom told Seohyun to change so we can buy her a pair of shoes and I frowned.

"Aren't you guys gonna show me the dress?"

"Nope." mom said happily.

    I sighed. So, I have been waiting here for almost 2 hours and I don't even get to see the dress that they picked. The curtains opened and Seohyun stepped out followed by our parents. I looked at Seohyun and she looked tired.

"Are you alright?" I asked her worriedly. She just nodded at me and smiled faintly. Mrs.Seo looked at her then laughed. "Oh don't worry Luhan, were gonna go shoe shopping anyway." As soon as Seohyun heard that she looked up and smiled, "Really?" and Mrs.Seo nodded. I just looked at Seohyun wierdly.

   We started walking to a shoe store and Seohyun looked so excited. We looked for a pair of white shoes but Seohyun didn't like their shoes. We were about to leave the store when I saw a pair of shoes that she might like. I pulled Seohyun to a stop and she looked wierdly at me, "What is it oppa?" she said oppa again accidently. I pointed towards the shoes and her expression brightened. "Mom, look at what oppa found." She said oppa again, which caused me to smile. Our moms looked at it and nodded. Mrs.Seo paid for the shoe when I noticed Seohyun looking at a pair of boots. I walked up to her and stood next to her, looking at the boots. Seohyun looked at me, "Oppa, can you buy me that boots?" she asked cutely. I froze, "Neh? you want that?" She nodded and looked at me expectantly. I called a sales lady and asked her to get me the boots but she said it's already reserved for someone. I looked at Seohyun pouting and sighed, "I'll pay twice the price." Seohyun looked hopeful, so the sales lady had no choice but to give it to her. I paid for the shoe and gave it to Seohyun who looked extra happy. Seohyun threw herself at me and hugged me, "Thank you oppa." She let go and walked excitedly towards her mom. I looked at her and smiled. Aish, this girl is acting like a kid. She doesn't even know that she is calling me oppa and just hugged me.

 

Hope you guys like this chapter:)

Don't you guys like the shoes that Luhan bought Seohyun?