Chapter 12

Arrange Marriage to Mr.Popular

   Time flew by really fast for Seohyun and Luhan. The young couple have been married for exactly six months and today is their 6th anniversary. Seohyun feels excited, wondering what her husband has prepared to celebrate. She thinks that Luhan is hiding something from her because she noticed that he had been very secretive since last week. She smiled happily to herself before getting out of their room looking for Luhan.

"Oppa!! Where are you??" She started to yell when she didn't see him at the bottom of the stairs waiting for her.

    One of the household workers approached her and bowed, "Mrs.Xi, your husband already left for school about ten minutes ago."

    Seohyun frowned. "Is that so....hmmm. Can you please tell the driver to get ready so he can drive me to school?" 

"Of course Mrs.Xi." The worker walked away, leaving Seohyun once again alone. She's not really on the mood to drive to school due to her headache. She started to wonder what Luhan has in store for her. She waited for about 10 minutes when the worker told her that the car is ready.

   Seohyun arrived to her 1st hour class and immediately started looking for her husband. She sat down exhaustedly on her sit when she didn't see Luhan anywhere. She pinched her nose, hoping her headache would go away and frowned when she heard some girls giggling while pointing at her. 'Whatever' she thought to herself and laid her head on her desk. A few minutes later she felt someone kissing her head causing her to look up and found the smiling face of her Luhan, holding six roses.

"Happy 6th month anniversary." Luhan told her lovingly.

"Thank you." She said while smelling the roses he had given her. "Where have you been?"

"Oh I had a soccer meeting." He replied carelessly and sat down next to Seohyun. He put his arms around her shoulders and pulled her closer to him.

   Class started but Seohyun can't focus because Luhan kept on caressing her arms and her hair while whispering sweet words to her. They already got scolded by the teacher for showing too much PDA, but Luhan just ignored the teacher and kept doing his thing. Their day went just like that. Seohyun thinks the day is going too fast but she doesn't care. Luhan had been very sweet and even more loving. 

   It's time to go home and she waited for Luhan at the school entrance alone. She started to wonder what she should give Luhan as a present when her phone vibrated. She looked at it and pouted.

from: Luhan

Hey babe! Go ahead and head home, I still have a soccer practice. Love you...

  She didn't bother to reply and began walking home when an idea entered her head that made her smile. 'Maybe I should go and cheer for him' she thought. She is smiling happily, proud of herself for thinking like that and began walking towards the soccer field. She is close enough that she can already hear the guys laughing. She spotted Luhan doing push-ups and stared for awhile. 'He really looks handsome.' She thought. She walked down the steps of the bleachers when it started to rain. 'Shoot.' She looked at Luhan and got worried, she doesn't want him to get sick. She was about to call his name when one of the cheerleaders threw herself at Luhan. Seohyun waited for Luhan to push the girl away, but he didn't, instead he hugged the girl tighter and whispered something to her. The girl squeeled in joy and.......    

kissed Luhan on the lips.

    Seohyun doesn't want to cry but she can't stop her tears anymore when Luhan lifted the girl and continued kissing her. If you are not standing close to Seohyun, you never would have thought she is crying. Her tears blended well with the rain. One of Luhan's yelled and pointed at Seohyun, getting Luhan's attention. Luhan looked at Seohyun with no emotions and looked away, continuing to kiss the girl. Seohyun looked at Luhan one last time before running. She ran with tears in her eyes and started to sob. She is getting tired and cold but didn't stop. She just wants to stop the pain that she is feeling and sat down on the side of the road. She feels like she doesn't have the strength to keep walking. She just down, shivering and continued to cry her heart out.

You better run run.....

She looked at her phone and saw her Yuri unnie calling her. She answered her phone with shaking hands.

"Unnie...  " she greeted weakly. Immediately, the older girl sensed something is wrong.

"Seohyun-ah!!! Seohyun-ah!!! Where are you!!" Yuri began panicking when she didn't hear a reply from the younger girl.

Seohyun only had enough strength to murmur where she is. "5th Avenue." Before blackness surrounded her.

 

Hope you guys would like this chapter. 😃😃

Comment and Subscribe!!! Tell me what you guys think, thank you!!😘