Chapter 15

Arrange Marriage to Mr.Popular

    I met Jessica noona yesterday and I still remember the words she said before leaving, 'watch your back....' I met her, but didn't get any information from her regarding Seohyun. The only thing she told me is that 'Seohyun will be coming back soon' and I have no idea when soon will be. However, there is one thing I know and sure of; when Seohyun comes back I know that she won't go easy on me and probably hate me forever. Thinking about Seohyun hating me made me cringe and I don't know why, it's not like I love her or anything. One thing didn't change when Seohyun was gone, I am still hooking up with Hanah when I have time. Due to Seohyun's disappearance, I haven't been able to spend some time with Hanah because I was too busy looking and searching for my supposedly wife.

    Luhan groaned hearing his alarm clock blaring loudly causing him to throw the clock on the wall. Everyone around him can tell that he haven't had any proper sleep due to the evident dark circles around his eyes and his bad mood. Everyone has been asking him where Seohyun is making him totally stressed out. Seohyun just come home already... was the first thing that entered his mind when he woke up and not seeing Seohyun's form beside him, where she belongs. Luhan quickly got off the bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. He was disgusted of himself thinking about her like that, saying that she belongs by his side. He is absolutely sure that he doesn't have any feelings for her, only hatred. 

    After taking a quick shower, Luhan just grabbed the first shirt he touched and put it on. While getting ready to leave, he caught sight of himself on the mirror and decided he looked like a mess. His uncombed hair are sticking out in every direction and his eyes looked tired. Looking at himself made him cringe and decided to at least style his hair. Luhan quickly grabbed a comb and started to style his hair. Once satisfied with the outcome, he grinned 'I look y.'  He looked at himself once more before walking out his room to eat breakfast then head to school.

6981199183_f66dc5c016_z.jpg

  While driving to school, Luhan can't stop his thoughts from going to Seohyun. He knows that he misses her but he doesn't want to admit it to himself. He misses everything about her; her laugh, her smile, her nagging and especially her presence. Her disappearance made him realize how much he started to like and get used to her presence around him. How she always smiles at everyone makes him jelous, but then she would look at him and smiles her special smile that only belongs to him. He remembers how her soft voice sounds even softer when she tells him how much he loves him or when she would just whisper sweet nonsense to him. The way she would rest her head on his chest while holding his waist when she is tired or sleepy; or how her eyes are always shining, always happy. How her laugh.... and he slammed his foot on the break, stopping the car. He got out the car and started to run to the trees, leaving his car on the road. He continued to run, no destination in mind, just trying to forget.... her tear-stained face and how... broken and betrayed she looked; all because of him. Luhan slowed down when he started to get out of breathe and leaned on a tree. He closed his eyes, seeing her once again then BANG! He continued to punch the tree, not stopping. When he calmed down, he started to walk to his car like nothing happened; not even noticing his busted and bleeding knuckles.

    Luhan parked his car on his usual parking place and walked towards his friends who are hanging out infront of the school. They were busy making fun of Tao for being stupid so no one noticed his presence since he was quiet. He can't stop thinking about her and he hates it that he has no control of his thoughts when it is about her. He just wants her to come home and not worry about her so he can go on with his life. Luhan was so focused on what he is thinking that he didn't notice his friends giving him worried looks. His friends might be playboys, but he knows that he can trust them and that they are his true friends.

"Luhan what's wrong?" Xiumin asked him worriedly. 

"Nothing, just tired." Luhan knows that they can tell he is lieng but they thankfully dropped the subject.

   Sehun was about to say something to Luhan when  he got interrupted by a high pitched voice. "Babyyyyy!!!!" Luhan sighed when he heard Hanah and let out a forced smile. Kris saw his reaction and smirked at him, "I don't know why you chose her over Seohyun. Sure, she's hot and pretty; but your wife is way prettier and hotter than Hanah." Luhan felt like he'd been slapped by Kris's words but he won't give up that easily. He looked at his other friends and looked at them pointedly, waiting for someone to disagree with Kris. None of the others said anything so he looked at his best friend. "Sehun?" he called him hopefully but the latter just looked at him apologetically, "Kris hyung was right Luhan hyung, I really don't know why you chose Hanah over Seohyun noona. Plus, Hanah's high pitched voice is very annoying; I prefer Seohyun noona's soft voice." Luhan doesn't know what to say, he felt sad that his friends doesn't support him. "But you guys said I should hook up with her..." Kris chuckled hearing his response, "We were just joking, we didn't actually think you would hurt your wife since we know you love her." Luhan is starting to feel stupid now, "But, I don't..." Suho looked at him confused, "What?" Luhan sighed and said it again, "I Don't Love Seohyun." Everyone grew quiet and waited for him to say that he was just joking, but he didn't. Kai bravely looked at him and said, "Keep making yourself believe that."

  Luhan got hurt by what Kai said that he didn't notice Hanah smiling at him. "Babe how come you ignored me? Do you not love me anymore?" Hanah asked whining. Luhan wanted to roll his eyes but he restrained himself. He then pulled her closer to him, "Of course not baby, I still love you." Hanah smiled at him brightly then kissed him. They continued kissing, ignoring everyone's whisper. They were still kissing when someone tapped Luhan's shoulder. He stopped kissing Hanah and turned around with a glare on his face and Slap! Luhan got shocked by the slap and was about to hit the person back when a voice stopped him, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Luhan froze, 'that voice... I know that voice... So soft' Just like that Luhan realized who the voice belongs to. He looked at Yoona who had slapped him and looked at behind her; and at last, he caught sight of her.  "Seohyun."

  He can't stop staring at her, she looks gorgeous. All of a sudden, Hanah started screaming at her, "Why did you have to come back b****! I wish you were dead!! I hate you!" Before she can start screaming again, Jessica punched her, knocking her out. She looked at him, daring him to say something. But he didn't even look at Hanah or Jessica, only at her. He stepped past Yoona and Jessica and is now standing in front of Seohyun. He held her face closely that caused her to flinch.

"Where have you been? Are you alright?" He asked her worriedly.

"It's none of your business." Seohyun answered him coldly.

  He was about to say something when the bell rang, causing Seohyun and her unnies to walk away without sparing him a glance. Luhan just looked at her walking away from him again and sighed. 'At least my wife is home.'

   Luhan can't stop staring at her and sitting next to her makes it easier for him to stare at her. He knows that she knows he is staring at her and she is doing a pretty good job of ignoring him.

"Luhan why are your knuckles bleeding?" The teacher asked him.

"He probably punched a tree or something." Lay jokingly said. 

    Luhan didn't say anything which tells everyone that he indeed punched a tree.

    The teacher sighed, "Seohyun can you take your husband at the nurse's office?"

"Sure." She answered.

    While heading to the nurse's office, Luhan can't stop smiling.

"Why did you punch a tree?" Seohyun asked him curiously.

"I got mad?" He answered her unsurely.

   She stopped walking and looked at him, "You are stupid."

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

 

Seohyun is finally back! What do u think would happen next?

   Is there someone who knows and is willing to make a poster for this FF? I really need the poster.😃😄thank you, I appreciate it!!💋