Rumor has it

Arrange Marriage to Mr.Popular

      I looked at myself in the mirror starting from my now curled waist long brown hair down to my shoes. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing, following my mother's advice. She told me last night that I should start dressing like my old self and I simply said "No" , but of course my lovable parents bribed me with a new car that is very hard to decline. I love my new car, but I hate that I have to look pretty just to get the car. I know my parents want me to look pretty for Luhan. Ugggghh, another problem, I don't want the whole school to know about the marriage; that would be plain embarassing.

      As I walk down our staircase, I see my mom waiting for me. She waited for me to get down before greeting me and expecting me from head to toe. She nodded in satisfaction and smiled brightly at me, "You look amazing princess and I see you decided to remove that ugly black hair dye; you look better with your brown hair." I just nodded and smiled at her before giving her a kiss, "Thanks mom. I need to get going." I said while walking to the door. As soon as I walked outside, I see my new car that brought a smile to my face. I excitedly went in and drived to school.

      I got to school and parked. Immediately people started to whisper and point towards my car. I breathe in and out before walking out of my car and all I hear are whispers of the students wondering who I am. I turned around and everyone gasped, which caused me to smirk. I know I look different, but they don't have to be rude staring at me like that. I walked past the cheerleaders and they just glared at me evily. My smirk widened because right now everyone is staring at me, I basically have everyone's attention. I walked past Luhan and his friends who are hanging out at the bottom of the stairs and one of them who I think is Suho whistled, "Dang, how did you turn that y and gorgeous in just 2 days?" As soon as he said that, Luhan slapped his back hard. I stopped and looked at them with my eyebrows raised and turned to Suho, "Is that supposed to be a compliment?" Suho looked like a puppy as he nodded his head really fast. I giggled at that, "Thank you" I was about to walk away when Kai decided to say something, "Noona you look beautiful" I looked at Kai and saw him blushing. I smiled at him which caused him to blush more. As I walked away I heard Luhan, "Seriously? you guys too?!" 

   I sat in my sit patiently and waited for the other students to arrive. Finally they arrived, but as soon as they saw me they just looked at me like they've seen a ghost. I just ignored them and started to play with my phone. I was about to win when all of a sudden someone snatched my phone frm me. I looked up and found one of the cheerleaders with a sneer on her face, "Rumor has it that you are going out with Luhan." I raised my eyebrows at her and said, "Me and Luhan? Pfffft, how is that even possible?" She nodded in satisfaction and asked me another question, "Rumor has it that you and Luhan are engaged." I paled when I heard that, I was about to refuse that rumor when the intercom beeped.

"Good morning everyone! I would want to congratulate Luhan and Seohyun for their upcoming marriage!! Congratulations you two, I'm sure you would have cute babies!" our principal announced happily.

    I know my face is as red as a tomato. I looked around helplessly for Luhan and atlast I see him. Luhan looked at me and his face is as red as mine. I looked at him helplessly, begging him to do something. Everyone got so quiet that you can hear a pin drop. Luhan and me just stared at eachother not knowing what to do. Our teacher got everyone's attention by clearing , "Well, congratulations you two. You would make a gorgeous couple and ummm have cute babies..." Just like that everyone started to yell. Some girls are sobbing, saying that *now they don't have a chance with their Luhan* I heard that and laughed. The cheerleader who I was talking to, stood up and is about to slap me when Luhan stopped her; "I wouldn't...." The cheerleader paled and walked away but not before giving me a dirty look. Luhan looked at me, "Are you alright?" I just nodded and smiled a little at him, "Thank you." Luhan just nodded before going back to his sit, took his things and sat next to me. I gaped at him. Xi Luhan what are you doing?

                             Seohyun and Luhan                      Seohyun and Luhan                               

 

I'm sorry guys for the late update. :(( Hope you guys liked the chapter!!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE:))