Korea

Shinee and I

"Ladies and Gentlemen we have now landed in Seoul, South Korea." replied the Captain. "Please unfasten your seat belts and make sure you grab all of your belongs." replied the Captain.

"Omg!! we are finally here in Korea you guys!" replied Ella. " I wonder if there are going to be paparazzis here." replied Ella all nervous.

"Omg! Their plane just landed you guys." replied Amber all excited. " I wonder what my cousin is wearing because she always seemed to have the cutiest outfits. " replied Amber.

"oh really?" asked Sulli, Victoria, Luna and Krystal in unison. " I wonder what she is wearing?" asked the four girls again.

"Oh wait she texted me." replied Amber. "She said that she is wearing a green polo with jeans." replied Amber.

"Oh ok." replied Krystal. "I wonder if her outfit is cute." replied Krystal.

"Luna call Shinee and tell them to come to the house now." replied Victoria. "Tell them my cousin and her two friends just arrived. " replied Sulli.

"Oh ok i will call them and tell them. " replied Luna all annoyed. "Onew! hey its Luna. Amber's cousin and her two friends are here so you and the rest of the Shinee boys come to the house to meet them." replied Luna

"Oh ok! We will be there as soon as we can Luna." replied Onew. "Are the girls really pretty?" asked Taemin.

"Umm yea they are Taeminnie." replied Luna.

"Omg! i see them!" replied Amber all excited. "Ella! Cuz over here!" screamed Amber.

"Omg! FX is here to pick us up!" screamed Rosie.

"Yea they are." replied Ella. "Who did you think would pick us up?" asked Ella.

"Uh your aunt and uncle?" replied Rosie

"Oh noo.. "replied Ella.

"Hey cuz! Omg!" replied Ella.  "I can't believe that we are in Korea. " screamed Ella.

"Yea cuz! welcome to your new home. " replied Amber.
 The two cousin hugged and then Amber introduces the girls to the rest of the FX members.

"Hey this is Sulli, Krystal, Victoria, and Luna." replied Amber. "And this is my cousin Ella." replied Amber.

"Hey nice to meet all of you." replied Ella. "I am a huge fan of your music. " exclaimed Ella.

"Oh! These are my two best friends Rosie and Alex." replied Ella.

"Oh hey!" replied Alex.

"Uh h-h-h-i" stuttered Rosie. " omg! i am such a huge fan too" exclaimed Rosie.

"Hi Alex, Ella, and Rosie." replied Sulli, Victoria, Amber, Luna, and krystal.

"So lets get you guys home now. " relied FX

"We have a surprise for you guys too" replied FX.

"You guys like Shinee rite?" asked Luna.

"Of course we do." replied Ella, Alex, and Rosie in unison. "why do you guys ask?" replied all three girls.

"Oh nothing!" replied Krystal. "We just wanted to know.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So chapter 9 huh?

I wonder what the Fx girls are upto

Ella,  Alex, and Rosie get to meet Shinee what?

Lucky girls.

Comment please.

hope you liked the chapter.