Family Time Pt 3

Shinee and I

Everyone helps the adults pack up the items they need for the picnic. They helped them put the things in the cars. Shinee and FX were wondering why Ella is acting strange today.

"Ella?"asked Auntie Sooky. 

"Yes Auntie Sooky?"replied Ella.

"I heard that Kristel is in Korea. "replied Auntie Sooky.

"Yes she is here."replied Ella.

The adults all knew what happened between Ella and Kristel and they knew that they had to keep it a secret from the media.

"Oh! why don't we invite her today since shes family."replied Auntie Sooky.

"Oh! well u guys can invite her if u want."replied Ella.

Ella really didn't want Kristel there because if Kristel was there then it would just start trouble. Ella wouldn't know what she would do if she say Kristel and Kim Bum there.

"Well Kirstel said that she will be there and that she has some news for us. "replied Auntie Sooky.

"Oh ok! I guess then there would be trouble."replied Ella. "As long as she stays away from me then we are good."replied Ella.

"What is with you and her?"asked Uncle Edward and Auntie Sooky.

"Omma and Appa didn't tell u what happened between us?"asked Ella.

"Oh they did but i mean why can't u guys just settle it already."replied Uncle Edward and Auntie Sooky.

"Because everytime i see her it reminds me of what she did."replied Ella.

"Well she is family and we need to stick together."replied Auntie Sooky.

Ella knew that what her Aunt and Uncle are telling her is true but she isn't ready to forgive Kristel yet without getting revenge on her. Ella had to come up with something but she didn't know what to do. She thought that she could ask her sisters to help her and they would.

"Hey Rachel and Chelsea can i talk to u two for a moment?"asked Ella.

"Sure of course u can."replied both sisters.

"So what do u want to talk to us about?"asked Rachel and Chelsea.

"Well i was thinkng of getting revenge on Kristel and Kim Bum for what they did to me and i need ur guys help."replied Ella.

"Of course we will help u."replied both sisters.

"Ok lets think of a plan."replied Ella.

"Hmm. ok . What should we do?"asked Rachel and Chelsea.

Little did the girls know that people are listening to them talk. The girls think of a plan but they don't have one yet. Just then Ella comes up with a plan.

"I got a plan."replied Ella.

"Whats ur plan?"asked Rachel and Chelsea .

"Well i think we should make their suffer."replied Ella.

"How do we do that."replied Rachel and Chelsea.

"Easy as that. Blackmail them."replied Ella.

"huh? What are you talking about?"asked Rachel and Chelsea all confused.

"You will see."replied Ella.

Just then Ella pulls out her fone and calls up Brian and tells him the plan. She ask Brian if he can help them out. Brian says he will do it and he comes over.

Phone Conversation with Brian.

Brian:Hello?

Ella:Brian Oppa?

Brian:Ella dongsaeng?

Ella:Yes Oppa its me.

Brian: Oh hey. watsup?

Ella:Nothing Oppa but i have to talk to u. R u busy at the moment?

Brian:No i am not. Why? whats wrong?

Ella:Nothings wrong i just have to talk to u. thats all.

Brian: oh ok. Shoot go  for it then.

Ella: ok so i was talking to my sisters and we decided to get revenge on Kristel and Kim Bum for what they did to me.

Brian: Oh! Chinca?

Ella:YEs Oppa. And i was wondering if u can help me and my sisters out?

Brian:Of course i can. For anything.

Ella:Aww. Oppa ur really sweet.

Brian:yea u know how i am. so whats the plan anyways.

Ella: Well i was thinking of blackmail.

Brian:Oh! Blackmail? ur really evil. i like that about u.

Ella: Aww. Oppa ur making me blush. So do u stil have the information?

Brian:Yes of course i do.

Ella:Ok come over and then we can finish talking about the plan.

Brian: Ok be rite over.

Ella: Ok see u in a few Oppa

Brian:Ok bye.

"Who was that on the fone?"asked Rachel and Chelsea.

"Brian oppa. "replied Ella.

"Oh! what about him?"asked Rachel and Chelsea.

"Hes coming over to help with the plan."replied Ella.

Just then Ella, Rachel , and Chelsea walk back to the room where everyone else is waiting for them. Little did they know that Shinee and Fx heard everyone they said.

"So what took u guys so long?"asked Omma and Appa.

"Well we were talking and then Ella called up someone."replied Rachel and Chelsea.

"oh! who did u call?"asked Auntie Sooky, Uncle Edward, Omma, and Appa.

"Well i called up Brian Oppa and asked him if he can help with something. "replied Ella. "Hes coming over."replied Ella.

"oh thats fine. "replied Omma and Appa. "We haven't seen him in a long time. "replied her parents.

"Yea neither have we."replied Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea.

"We finally get to meet him."replied Alex and Rosie .

Just as they said this someone arrives at their house

*Ding Dong Ding Dong*

"AHh! hes here."replied Ella.

"Chelsea Unnie can u get the door please?"asked Ella.

"Sure Dongsaeng. i can."replied Chelsea.

"oh hey Brian."replied Chelsea. "Come on in."replied Rachel.

"Hey Chelsea! Hey Rachel!"replied Brian Oppa.

Brian walks in and Rachel and Chelsea bring him to the room where everyone is. When Brian sees Ella his eyes lights up. The Shinee boys all give him glares when he walks in the room. FX all stare at him in amazement.

"Ella Dongsaeng!"replied Brian .

"Brian Oppa!"replied Ella.

"How r u?"asked Brian.

"I'm good Oppa. How r u?"asked Ella.

"I'm good. I missed u."replied Brian.

"Aww. Oppa. really?"asked Ella.

"Yes i did. Did u miss me?"asked Brian.

"Of course i did Oppa."replied Ella.

The Shinee Boys all were shocked at whats going on. Chelsea walks over to them and tells them something.

"Minho and Onew! u guys better watch out."replied Chelsea.

"What do u mean?"asked both boys.

"U guys have competition for Ella's heart."replied Chelsea.

"Huh? what?"Asked both boys again.

"Ella use to have a crush on Brian before she went out with Kim Bum. And i think her feelings for Brian came Back. "replied Chelsea.

Minho and Onew were furous. Earlier Onew told Minho that he can have Ella cuz he didn't wannt to ruin the friendship he had with Minho.  Minho had to try everything he can to try and get Ella to choose him. He asked his friends to help him, and they all agreed to help him.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey guys! lets go to the picnic now."replied the adults.

"Ok lets go."replied everyone.

"Hey Ella ! u want to ride with me?"asked Brian Oppa. 

"Umm. ok Oppa. "replied Ella.

Ella looked at Minho and say his face and she was torn. She knows that she just hurt him. Minho walks out and goes in the van. The other Shinee boys follow him with FX, Alex, and Rosie right behind them. Ella doesn't know what to do., When she say Minho leave she felt her heart break. 

Why am i feeling like this everytime minho leaves. Am I falling for him already? Everytime i see him all sad i get sad. Everytime he leaves i get all sad and depressed. When i saw that i hurt him by saying yes to Brian Oppa i felt like my heart broke. Am i in love with Minho? What is Minho doing to me?

"Ella u ready to go?"asked Brian Oppa.

"Yes Oppa i am."replied Ella.

Ella and Brian got into his car. Rachel and Chelsea got into the car with them because they could just let their sister ride in Brian's car by herself. When Ella saw Minho in the van she felt sad and she wanted to cry. She felt like her whole world was torn down. She realized that she was in love with Minho.

"Ella?"replied Brian.

"Yes Oppa?"asked Ella.

"R u ok?"asked Brian.

"Yea i am fine."replied Ella. "Why do u ask?"asked Ella. 

"Oh nothing. It seems like u are out of it."replied Brian .

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So where are we going exactly?"asked Brian.

"To Hanu Park"replied Ella.

"Oh ok. "replied Brian .

"So hows everything?"asked Brian.

"Everything is ok."replied Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea.

"Hey i remember when we use to do this back in America."replied Brian.

"Yea we remember too."replied all three girls.

"We should do it again. This time in korea"replied Brian.

"Sure."replied all three girls .

They finally get the the park and realized that they are the last to arrive. When they got there everyone was already taking the things out of the car.

"Hey. Do u guys need help there?"asked Brian.

"Uh yea sure."replied Minho.

"ok. Ella be right back."replied Brian. When he said this he goes over to Ella and kisses her on the cheek.

Minho sees this and gets all jealous. The other Shinee boys see this and goes over to Minho to try and calm him down .

"Oppa! What was that for?"asked Ella.

"So that u can think of me while i'm gone."replied Brian.

"Umm. ok Oppa."replied Ella all surprised.

Ella grabs Chelsea and Rachel by the hand and start walking towards the adults. They walk past FX, Alex, and Rosie and they go to find a place to sit and talk.

"Rachel! Chelsea!"replied Ella.

"Yes?"replied both sisters.

"Well i just realized that i am in love with Minho."replied Ella.

"Ur wat?"asked both sisters.

"U heard me."replied Ella.

"But what about Brian?"asked both sisters.

"Well when i saw him again my feelings for him came back but when i saw that Minho was hurt by me talking to Brian i felt like my heart was torn."Replied Ella.

"so ur over Brian?"asked both sisters.

"well i love Brian but only like a brother."replied Ella. "i love Minho more."replied Ella.

"U love Minho more?"asked familiar voices.

Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea turn around to see Rosie, Alex, and Fx standing behind them. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope u guys liked this chapter.

So many guys after Ella.

Aw she choose Minho

Minho thinks she Choose Brian but he doesn't know that Ella chooses him..

Aww. how cute.

Onew gav Minho to Ella.

Comment and Suscribe. Do whatever don't care just do something.

was listening to Check Yes Juliet when i was writing this chapter