Taemin and Alex

Shinee and I

"Hey Alex! what are you listening to?" asked Taemin.

"Oh hey Taemin." replied Alex. "Uh just listening to some kpop." replied Alex.

"Oh who are you listening to?" asked Taemin.

"Umm Shinee." replied Alex. "You want to listen with me?" asked Alex.

"Yea sure. Of course i love to." replied Taemin.

Shes staring at me. Omg! she is really pretty and cute. What am i thinking. I can't fall for her. Taemin  stop thinking about Alex like this.

"Oh! you are listening to Jojo. "replied Taemin.

"Yea i am. I really like that Song" replied Alex.

"Oh! so what other Shinee songs do you like?" asked Taemin.

"I like Ring Ding Dong, Replay, Last Gift, Romantic, Stand By Me and many more." replied Alex.

"So How did you get into Shinee?" asked Taemin.

Should i tell him the truth? or should i just lie and make something up. No Alex , you are not a liar. Just tell him the truth. I am pretty sure he won't get mad or go crazy. Wait why am i feeling like this? Am i starting to fall for Taemin? Alex don't fall for him.

"Well Ella got me into you guys. " replied Alex.

"Oh thats nice." replied Taemin.

"Aww! You guys are really cute together." replied a familiar voice. Taemin and Alex turn around to see Ella standing in the dorrway watching them.

"Oh hey! Ella watsup?" asked Alex

"Oh nothing really." replied Ella. "You two seem closer than before." replied Ella.

"Well you know just trying to get to know each other and be friends." replied Taemin. "Hey Alex i was wondering if you are free tomorrow?" asked Taemin.

"Uh! yea i am. Why?" replied Alex.

"Well i was thinking that maybe you and I can hangout you know?"asked Taemin. After he asked this he looked down and was ashamed to look Alex in the eyes.

"Well i would love to go but what about Ella and Rosie?" asked Alex.

"Well we can bring them. And i will invite Key and Minho." replied Taemin.

"Ok then i will go." replied Alex. "Ella is it ok if you and Rosie come with us tomorrow?" asked Alex.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

another update.. was to lazy to update but felt like writing so yea.

hope you guys like this Chapter.

i just love Taemin. Hes such a cutie.. i hope he will take good care of Alex.