Moving Back In With Fx Pt. 3

Shinee and I

Narrato'rs POV

" Well Omma and Appa. I am moving back in with FX. Everyone is here to help move my stuff back into Fx's house. "replied Ella.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh really?"asked Omma and Appa.

"yes i am moving back in with them."replied Ella.

Ella starts walking up the stairs with her two sisters. The others look at each other and then they follow Ella and her sister up the stairs. When they got to the room where Ella and her sisters are they here them talking.

"Ella!  R u sure about wat Brian told u?"asked Rachel and Chelsea. 

"Yes i am."replied Ella.

"Well wat r we going to do now?"asked both girls.

"I don't know but i know that i have to stay away from Brian Oppa for a while or else i don't know wat i will do if i see Brian."replied Ella.

Just then the Others knock on the door and Ella, and her sisters get quiet. Chelsea goes to open the door and let the others in.

"WE heard wat u guys were talking about."replied the others.

"Oh! u guys did."replied Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea.

"Yes! wat did Brian say to u Ella."replied Shinee. "Yea wat did he say?"asked FX, Rosie, and Alex.

"He said that he wanted me to forgive for what he did. "replied Ella.

"Well did u forgive him?"asked Minho.

"I told him that i would have to think about it first. But i don't know wat to do."replied Ella.

"Well whatever u decide we will support u no matter what."replied everyone.

"Aww. Thanks guys."replied Ella. "Now lets get back to packing."replied Ella.

"Ok lets get to work."replied everyone.

In no time everyone finished packing Ella's stuff and they all help bring the stuff into the cars. Once the stuff was in the car everyone said bye to the adults and get into the cars and drive back to FX's house.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

FX's House

"Here we are."replied FX.

"Ella! ur back home now."replied Alex and Rosie.

Everyone walks into FX's house and help Ella bring her stuff into her dorm.  After they finished, Shinee asked if they can spend the night there. FX said yes of course, they said that they would love to have Shinee sleep at their house. Ella was really quiet for the rest of the night and the others noticed. Minho walks over to Ella to see if she is ok. 

"Ella, Babe! R u ok?"asked Minho all worried. 

"Oh! hey Minho."replied Ella. "Did u say something?"asked Ella.

"I asked if u were okay."replied Minho.

"Yea i am ok."replied Ella. "Just thinking about some stuff. "replied Ella. 

"What are u thinking?"asked Minho.

"Just about Brian, Kristel, and Kim Bum."replied Ella.

"Oh i see."replied Minho.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update

Wasn't in the mood to write. but i am ok now.

hope u guys like this chapter.

Comment and suscribe.

was listening to The Just Dance Remix by Lady Gaga Ft Kardinal Offishall while writing this chapter. will update again soon