Moving Back In With FX Pt. 4

Shinee and I

Narrator's POV

" Oh I see."replied Minho.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yea. I am just worried about what Brian, Kristel, and Kim Bum are going to do next."replied Ella.

"Well if they try anything then we will be here for u no matter what they do."replied Minho. "Rite Guys?"

"Yea of course we would."replied everyone.

Ella got up and went to find her sisters. Every time Ella would have a problem she would go to her two sisters for advice. Minho and the others watched as Ella got up. They figured something was up because she is walking away from them again.

"Ella! Where r u going?"asked Rosie and Alex.

"Oh! i am going to talk to my sisters real quick."replied Ella.

Ella walked away to find her sisters. When she left the others were just looking at each other. Ella went into the kitchen to find her sisters. Ella found her sisters sitting down talking to each other. 

"Hey Ella!"replied Rachel and Chelsea.

"Hey Rachel and Chelsea."replied Ella.

"So why aren't u with Shinee, FX, Rosie, and Alex?"asked both girls.

"Well i just wanted to spend some time with my two lovely sisters. "replied Ella. "So how long r u guys staying in Korea?"asked Ella. 

"Well we r leaving next month."replied both girls.

"Oh where r u guys going?"asked Ella.

"Well u see we got into modeling and so we have a photoshoot in the Philippines."replied both girls.

"Oh! so u guys are going to the Philippines?"asked Ella.

"Yea we are. u should come visit us sometime."replied both girls.

"Oh ok! I will."replied Ella. "U will What?"asked familiar voices. Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea turn around and see Shinee, FX, Rosie and Fx walking towards them.

"well u see, me and Rachel dongsaeng are models now and we have a photoshoot next month. we are going to the Philippines."replied Rachel and Chelsea. 

"Oh! why did Ella say she will?"asked Shinee, FX, Rosie, and Alex.

"Well we told her that she should come see us in the Philippines."replied Rachel and Chelsea.

"Oh! well u should Ella."replied Rosie and Alex.

"We could go with u too."replied Fx and Shinee.

"Oh ok! lets go."replied Ella.

"Wait Chelsea Unnie! Isn't Ella Unnie suppose to be with us for the Photo Shoot?"asked Rachel.

"Oh yea she is."replied Chelsea.

"Wait! wat?"asked Ella.

"Well remember we all are models?"asked Chelsea.

"Oh yea! But i haven't modeled since i was 12 years old."replied Ella.

"Well u have to be there with us."replied Chelsea and Rachel.

"Oh ok! lets go then."replied Ella.

"WE want to go too. We want to see u guys."replied everyone.

"Well i just talked to our manager and found out that we have a photo shoot tomorrow here in Korea."replied Chelsea.

"WE do?"asked Ella and Rachel.

"Yea we do so we should sleep early. We have a big day tomorrow. "replied Chelsea.

"Oh ok!"replied Ella and Rachel.

Shinee, Fx, Rosie, and Alex wanted to go with Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea the next day so that they can see them at work.They girls were wondering who their manager would pair them up with.

"So can we come with u guys tomorrow?"asked Shinee, Rosie, FX, and Alex.

"Sure u can."replied Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea.

"I haven't modeled since i was 12."replied Ella.

"U will be fine. Ur Ella."replied Rachel and Chelsea.

"Oh Ok! i guess u guys are rite.. "replied Ella. "wat time r we suppose to be there tomorrow?"asked Ella.

"Well we have to be there by 8 O'Clock in the morning. "replied Chelsea.

"So that means that we have to wake up early."replied Ella.

"Yea i believe so."replied Chelsea.

The gang decided to hangout in the living until bed time. They all piled in the living room and started bonding. Shinee, Rachel, and Chelsea are going to be sleeping over so that they go together tomorrow to the Photo Shoot.

"So wat do u guys feel like doing now?"asked Ella, Rcchel, and Chelsea. 

"Lets just talk and catch up on things.""replied the guys, and girls.

"Oh ok. thats fine."replied the three sisters.

Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea were all looking at each other while Shinee, Fx, Rosie, and Alex were talking to each other. Rosie and Alex noticed that Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea were really quiet.

"Are u guys ok?"asked Rosie and Alex.

"Yea we are."replied Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea."Why?"asked all three girls.

"Well u guys are not really talking."replied Rosie and Alex. 

"Well we are just thinking about whats going to happen tomorrow at the Photo Shoot. "replied Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea.

"Oh! we see."replied both girls.

"Well yea. Its just we all haven't done this in a while and so we are just nervous."replied all three girls.

"Well we understand."replied everyone.

"Well i think we should go to bed now if we have to get up early tomorrow."replied FX.

"Yea lets get ready for bed now."replied Shinee and the res.

Shinee, Fx, Rosie, Alex, Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea all got ready for bed. When they all were ready to go to bed they said goodnight to each other and headed off to their rooms. They all were having trouble sleeping knowing that tomorrow is going to be a long day for them. Ella and her two sisters were so nervous that they had trouble sleeping. They tossed and turned until they finally drifted off to sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it took so long to update. I have been feeling sick so really wasn't in the mood to write.

Hop u guys like the chapter. 

Was listening to Up & Down By Shinee when i was writing this chapter.

Comment and suscribe.  :)