Hanu Park Pt 3

Shinee and I

"U guys are getting married?" asked the adults.

"Yes we r."replied Kristel and Kim Bum. "You guys are all invited to go to our wedding. "replied both

"Oh! u want us to go?"asked the adults.

"Yes i would love for u guys to go."replied Kristel. "U guys are family so i want u guys there."replied Kristel.

"Ella i would love for u to be there too."replied Kristel and Kim Bum.

Everyone looks at Ella to see how she will react. Ella just glares at Kristel and Kim Bum. Ella turns and looks at Brian, Rachel, Chelsea, FX, Shinee, Rosie and Alex. Brian and her catch each other's eyes and then look away. 

"Brian Oppa:?"asked Kristel.

"Oh! hi there Kristel."replied Brian.

"How are u?"asked Kristel. "I haven't seen u in forever."

"I am good. yea it has been a while."replied Brian.

Brian didn't know wat to do because he really didn't like Kristel but he didn't want his cousin to get mad at him.

"Brian? Is that really u?"asked Kim Bum

"Yes Cuz! its really me."replied Brian. "Who did u think it was?"

"Umm. no one. i didn't recognize u there."replied Kim Bum. "So Ella. Can me and Kristel talk to u for a minute?"asked Kim Bum.

"Uh sure i guess"replied Ella.

Ella really couldn't say no because the parents are watching. Ella wonders why Kristel and Kim Bum want to talk to her.

"Ok then lets go over there and talk"replied Kim Bum and Kristel.

"Hmm. Ok then."replied Ella all annoyed.

Ella follows Kim Bum and Kristel to the spot they are talking about. When they get there Kristel and Kim Bum turn around and face Ella. Ella looks at Shinee, Fx, Rosie, Alex, Brian, Rachel, Chelsea and the adults.

"So Ella. We have been talking and we decided that we should settle this little conflict we have with each other."replied Kim Bum.

"Look Cuz! i am really sorry for what i done and i wanted to know if u can forgive me."replied Kristel.

"u guys are apologizing now after 2 years?"asked Ella.

"Yea, We always wanted to apologize but u didn't want to talk or see us again."replied both.

"Oh! well then i don't think i am ready to forgive u guy yet."replied Ella.

"Why not?"asked both.

"Because everytime i see u guys it brings back memories."replied Ella.

"WE know. I guess we should give u some time."replied both.

"Well yea sure."replied Ella. "Are we done here?"

"Uh yea. i guess we r."replied both

Ella walks off leaving Kristel and Kim Bum dumbfounded. Ella walks back to where everyone else is. Ella walks over to Minho and talks to him.

"Hey guys! did u miss anything?"asked Ella.

"Oh! hey Ella."replied everyone.

"Where did the adults go?"asked Ella.

"They went for a walk."replied everyone. "R u hungry?"asked everyone.

"Yea i am."replied Ella.

"Ok then lets eat."replied everyone.

Rachel and Chelsea go to get the table set. The guys go to help them. Ella and Minho sit on the table and wait. Brian walks over to them and sits on Ella's left side.

"Hey Ella dongsaeng!"replied Brian.

"Oh! hey Brian Oppa."replied Ella.

"So what did they say to u?"asked Brian.

"Well how about i tell u when we eat so that everyone else can hear too."replied Ella.

"Ok then."replied Brian.

"Hey guys! lets eat now."replied everyone.

"ok lets go."replied Ella, Minho and Brian.

Minho stands up and grabs Ella's  hand  and walks with her over to the rest. Brian see what Minho did and gets jealous.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for not updating so soon was busy.

hope guys like the chapter.

Minho is so cute.

They said sorry.

Comment and suscribe please.