Airport Part 2

Shinee and I

"Ella! i know that you are stressing out about the move but please know that me and alex are here for you" replied Rosie. "Just stay calm and stop worrying we will make it" said Rosie.

"I am calm so don't tell me to stay calm." replied Ella all stressed. " I know that you guys will always be here for me its just that i am so excited to be seeing my cousin again." siad Ella. "You guys don't know this but airplanes gets me sick. Whenever the planes lands or takes off i get dizzy". replied Ella.

"Oh ok! we didn't know that. " replied Rosie. " Yea we didn't " agreed Alex. " How come you never told us that?" replied Rosie and Alex.

"Because i didn't want you guys to worry and laugh at me." replied Ella. " i just thought that you guys might make fun of me or something if i told you guys." replied Ella all ashamed.

"Why would we do that?" replied both girls. " we are your best friends and we would never do that." Replied both girls.

"How could you ever think that of us?" Asked Alex. "Yea how could you?" replied Rosie

"Because you guys can be mean at times." replied Ella

"Well you know that we are only joking around." replied Rosie.

Ella's POV

"I wonder why i ever thought that of my best friends." replied Ella. "I know that they joke around with me but i don't know what i was thinking."

I wonder when we are going to board the plane. I am so excited to be leaving America but i am going to miss this place too. A lot of amazing things happpened here  and i am not going to forget them.

"I wonder why Rosie and Alex are staring at me like that." replied Ella. "They are starting to freak me out." said Ella.

-End of Ella's POV

"Ella! are you okay?" asked Rosie. "Are you daydreaming again?" asked Alex.

"oh sorry guys! i was jsut thinking about some stuff." replied Ella. " i am okay now. so what were we talking about before i zoned out?" asked Ella.

" we were talking about us moving." replied Alex. "Yea i wonder how it is going to be like living in Korea!" replied Rosie

"yea i wonder how it is going to be like." replied Ella. "My cousin Amber was telling me all about Korea and how it is like" replied Ella.

"Now boarding Flight 1724 for Seoul, South Korea." called the lady on the intercom. "Please report to gate A45 for Flight 1724 for Seoul, South Korea" called the lady again.

"Omg!! we are finally boarding" screamed all three girls. "I hope that we have a safe trip" replied all three girls.

"Do you girls have your passports and boarding passes ready?" asked Ella's parents.

"Yes we do have them out and ready." replied all three girls.

"Omg!! guys we are taking off" replied Ella. "Lets pray guys for a  safe trip to korea." replied Rosie.

The girls pray while the plane takes off. Ella is so nervous about the plane taking off and she starts to get sick. The girls and all of the passengers fall asleep and it is quiet on the plane. The girls were hoping that when they wake up then they will be in korea already.

The Girls woke up and found out that they are two minutes away from their destination. The captain comes on the intercom and has something to tell the passengers.

"Ladies and Gentlemens please fasten your seat belts and put your seats up." says the Captain. "we will be landing in 2 minutes". replied the captain.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ok guys so this is where the story gets interesting. hope you guys like this chapter. comment please. and suscribe to the story..