Return of Old Friends

Shinee and I

"You guys know Kim Bum?" asked KEy, Minho, and Taemin.

"Yes we do." replied all three girls.

"Hey Rosie. How r u?" asked Kim Bum.

"Oh! i am good." replied Rosie all mad.

"Hey Alex. Wow aren't you all grown up." replied Kim Bum.

"Uh hi. what are you doing here?" asked Alex.

"Oh i am back here to study." replied Kim Bum. "Did u guys miss me?" asked Kim Bum

"No we didn't." replied Alex and Rosie.

"So Ella, How have you been?" asked Kim Bum. "I missed you lyk crazy."

"Umm. i am good i guess." replied Ella. "And ok."

"What you didn't miss me?" asked Kim bum all hurt.

"Heck no. why would i?" replied Ella.

"Oh i see that you are still mad." replied Kim Bum.

"Umm. yea." replied Ella. "Hey guys! lets go. i really don't want to talk to this guy anymore."

"Ouch! that hurt." replied Kim Bum. "I guess you are over me."

"Oh yes i am." replied Ella.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How do you guys know Him?" asked Taemin.

"Well him and Ella dated back in America." replied Alex and Rosie.

"Oh! and then what happened." replied Key.

"Well we really don't know. " replied both girls. "Ella never really told us what happened."

"Oh i see."replied taemin and key.

"Well we should see what happened between them." replied everyone.

"Hey Ella! you never really told us what happened between you and kim bum." replied Alex and Rosie.

"Oh! i told you guys that i really don't want to talk about it." replied Ella.

"Well we are your best friends and we want to know what happened." replied both girls.

"Ok i will tell you guys." replied Ella. "You guys rememeber that day at Lee Min Ho's party right?"

"Yea what about it." replied both girls.

"Wait you guys also know lee min ho?" asked all three guys.

"Yes we do." replied all three girls.

"Sorry contiue with the story ella." replied the guys.

"Ok. what about his party?" asked both girls.

"Well i was talking to Chelsea unnie and all of a sudden i see Kim Bum's friends talking and they are laughing about something. And I go over to them and they are staring at someone's phone. When they saw me walking towards them they all got quiet. I wonder what they were looking at." replied Ella.

"What happend next?" asked everyone.

"Well then i asked them what they  were looking at.  And they all just looked at me. Then my phone rang. I pulled it out and saw that i got a text message. It  was from an unknown person. i checked to see what the message was. When i saw what it was my heart broke and i threw the phone. I didn't know what to do. I just ran and ran til i couldn't run anymore."
"What was the text about?" asked everyone.

"It was a picture of Kim Bum and Kristel Kissing and making out. I felt like my heart was ripped out and stepped on. I felt mad and sad at the same time. i didn't know what to do. Then i saw Kristel and her friends walking towards me. When they saw me they all acted all nice and innocent. I really wanted to smack her but then you guys came up to me. "replied Ella.

"Wait so he cheated on you?" asked Rosie and Alex.

"Yes and with my cousin." replied Ella.

"Omg! how could she do that to you." replied both girls.

"Then the next day Kim Bum told me that he wanted to talk to me. I told him that i knew about him and Kristel. I smacked him and told him that it was over. I couldn't be with him anymore." replied Ella.

"Oh so thats why you were being like that when you saw him." replied everyone.

"Yea so you guys know. And whats hurts the most is that i truly loved him and thought that he was the one." replied Ella.

"Its ok Ella. We are here for you."replied everyone.

"Why didn't you tell us that in the first place?" asked Rosie and Alex.

"Because it when i didn't feel like talking about it." replied Ella. "I forgot about him and kristel."

"So how is kristel?" replied boh girls.

"I don't know. i haven't talked to her since i found out about them." replied Ella.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hope u guys liked this chapter. Kim Bum and Lee Min Ho appeared in this story. ahha..

Wow i can't believe Kim bum did that with my own cousin.. haha