Sunset Studios

Shinee and I

"Ella! Wake up!" replied Chelsea.

"Chelsea Unnie! Five more minutes please?"asked Ella.

"noo! get up. we have that Photo Shoot today."replied Chelsea.

"Ok i am up."replied Ella. Ella gets up and goes into the bathroom to get ready.

"I will wake up Rachel too."replied Chelsea.

Chelsea goes and wakes up Rachel next. It takes Rachel a while to get up so Chelsea shakes her to wake her up.

"Rachel! Wake up."replied Chelsea.

"Ugh! five more minutes please."replied Rachel.

"NO! We have that Photo Shoot today."replied Chelsea.

"Ok i am up."replied Rachel. Rachel gets up and goes into the bathroom to get ready.

Five mintues later, Ella, Rachel and Cheslea are ready. The three girls then go and wake up everyone else.

"Rachel dongsaeng! And Chelsea Unnie! go wake up the others."replied Ella.

"Ok! we will."replied Rachel and Chelsea.

Rachel and Chelsea go to wake up the others. They woke up Rosie and Alex first, then FX, and then Shinee.

"Ella! Minho Oppa won't wake up."replied Rachel.

"Ok! i'll go wake him up."replied Ella. "Is the others awake?."asked Ella.

"Yes! we r."replied FX, Rosie, Alex, Jonghyun, Key, and Taemin,

"Wheres Onew Oppa and Minho?"asked Ella.

"Still sleeping."replied the others.

"Ok, i will go and wake them up."replied Ella.

Ella goes downstairs and wakes up Onew Oppa and Minho.

"Yah! Onew Opppa! Wake up."replied Ella. "If u guys are coming with us to the Photo Shoot then u better get up and get ready."replied Ella.

"Ok i am up."replied Onew.

"Minho! wake up! "replied Ella.

"Oh! ok! i knew someone was trying to wake me up."replied Minho.

Minho and Onew go and get ready. While Min ho and Onew were getting ready the others finished getting ready and they are waiting for Onew and Minho to finish so that they can leave for the Photo Shoot.

When Minho and Onew were done getting ready they left the house to go to the photo shoot.

"So Ella, Rachel, and Chelsea, how long have u guys been a model?"asked Fx, Shinee, Rosie, and Alex.

"Since we were little."replied all three girls.

"Oh i see."replied everyone.

"So we get to see u guys at work?"asked everyone.

"yea u guys do."replied all three girls.

they get to the place in time and they see their manager there waiting for them .

"Oh my! "replied Manager Ryan.

"Ryan!"replied Ella, Rachel , and Chelsea.

"How r u girls doing?"asked Ryan.

"We are good."replied all three girls.

"Ella! i haven't seen u since u were 12."replied Ryan.

"Yea i know. Well i am back and ready to work."replied Ella.

"oh! u brought friends with u i see."Replied Ryan.

"Yea we did. "replied all three girls.

"Well lets get u guys dressed and ready."replied Ryan.

"Ok."replied all three girls.

The girls go get ready while Shinee, Fx, Rosie and Alex sit and wait. When the girls we done changing into their outfits they come out and get to work.

"Omg! they are really good at this,"replied Fx, Rosie and Alex. "Yea they really are."replied Shinee.

"Look at Ella."replied Minho.

They all watch Ella, Rachel and Chelsea and they all seemed jealous. When the girls are done with their Photo shoot they changed back into their regular clothes and go to Shinee, Fx, Rosie, and Alex.

"U guys were awesome."replied everyone.

"Thanks guys!"replied all three girls.

"We were impressed. "Replied everyone.

"Oh really?"Asked all three girls.

"Yea we were."replied everyone.

"Where do u guys want to go now?"asked all three girls.

"Umm. i don't know."Replied everyone. " where do u guys want to go?"asked everyone.

"Lets go to the beach or something."replied all three girls.

"Ok lets go ."Replied everyone.

They all get into the vans and drive to the beach.They all wanted to relax and enjoy the day together. When they all get to the beach they all run to the water.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So sorry for not updating so soon been busy lately. haven't been on the comp.

hope u guys like the chapter.

comment and suscribe