The Mission Pt 3.

Shinee and I

"Ok then tell us now."replied everyone.

"Well the mission is to try and do as many crazy things as we can."replied Ella, Rachel, and Vinh. "Yea and we have to make sure we don't get in trouble while we do so."

"wat?" asked everyone.

"well we have to find out why kim bum did wat he did to ella." replied vinh and Rachel

"Oh well sounds fun. Can we join u guys?"asked Everyone.

"Sure u guys can."replied all three.

"Yay!" replied everyone.

"well how do we do that?" asked everyone

"hmm.. we don't know yet. " replied Rachel and Vinh.

"Well then i guess we should start soon" replied everyone.

"yea we should."replied Vinh and Rachel. "Ella! wat do u want to do first?"

"Why did u guys ask me?"asked Ella.

"Cuz you're always the one who knows wat to do."replied Vinh and Rachel.

"Oh yea. but i don't know wat to do first."replied Ella.

Shinee, FX, Rosie, Alex, and Chelsea were just listening to Ella, Vinh, and Rachel talking.

"You three are crazy."replied everyone.

"Oh yea. Sorry!"replied the three.

"Well then lets go."replied everyone,

"Ok lets go."replied the three.

Everyone gets things together before they head out to have fun. Shinee, Fx, Alex, Rosie, and Chelsea were wondering wat Ella, Vinh, and Rachel had in mind.

"So ella, wat r we going to do?"asked Minho.

"Well i don't know what we r doing yet."replied Ella.

"oh. we see."replied everyone.

"I say we should go have fun and then see where the night takes us.,"replied Vinh and Rachel.

"ok i say thats fine."replied Ella. "yea we agree."replied everyone.

Ella, Vinh, Rachel, Chelsea, Fx, Shinee, Rosie and Alex get ready and then they leave and go out. They decide to go to a club and have fun there. Little did they know that Kim Bum, Brian, and Kristel were going to be there too.

Ring Ring

"Ella, whos calling u now?"asked Vinh.

"Its Brian oppa."replied Ella.

"What does he want?"asked everyone.

"i don't know what he wants."i replied. "I should find out. be right back guys. let me just take this call."

"ok hurry back so we can go out."replied everyone.

"Hello?"i answered.

"Ella!"replied Brian.

"Yea?"asked Ella.

"Well i was wondering if u r  doing anything today?"Asked Brian.

"Sorry Oppa. but i kind of have pkans."i replied.

"oh. well i was just going to see if u wanted to come clubbing with me tonite but i see u r busy."he replied. "maybe another time then?"

"Yea maybe next time."i replied.

"Well i guess i'll talk to u later. Text u if i get bored k?"he asked.

"later. and ok i guess."i replied.

"Ok bye dongsaeng."he replied.

"Bye oppa."i replied.

"Talk to u later."he replied.

"ok later,"i replied. i hung the fone after.

i was so sad after talking to oppa. i know that i should forgive him but i don't know if i can rite now.

"Whats taking Ella  Noona so long?"asked Key and Taemin.

"I don't know. I'll go check."replied Rachel.

"Ok, and hurry up."Replied everyone.

Rachel goes to find Ella and she sees her standing and staring out the window. When Rachel goes near her she sees that her sister is upset about something. Rachel went up close to Ella and she sees that her sister is upset about something.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

chapter 44 is up and i think i am going to end the story cuz i really don't want to update this fic anymore so yea.

comment and suscribe.. tell me if i should end this story or contiue it..