Party

Shinee and I

"Ok so where do you guys live?" asked Rosie. "Do you guys live near any other famous korean sensation?" asked Rosie all fangirl mode.

" We livve five minutes away from the airport and we live near Shinee, Big Bang, 2NE1, U-kiss, MBLAQ, and many more." replied Fx.

"you guys live near all of these korean sensations?" asked Alex. " I want to meet Shinee so bad." replied Alex in fangirl mode.

"Rosie, Alex, calm down guys." replied Ella. " you don't want to scare my cousin or the rest of the FX girls." replied Ella.

"Sorry about that Amber." replied Ella. " My best friends can get a little crazy when they hear about Shinee. " replied Ella.

"Its ok cuz. I am sure every girl is like that." replied Amber. " Well when we get to the house your surprise should be arriving pretty soon." replied all four FX girls.

"So what is our surprise?" asked Ella, Rosie, and Alex in unison. "I wonder if we get to meet Shinee." replied all three girls.

"Umm. Well its a surprise so we can't tell you or it would ruin the surprise." replied Krystal.

Suddenly Luna's phone rings and it is Shinee calling. "Whos calling you Luna?" asked Amber. Luna shows the rest of the FX members who is calling her and asked them what she should do.

"Hello?" asnwered Luna.

"Luna! we are almost at your house. Are you guys home yet?" asked Onew.  "And are the three girls pretty?" asked Jonghyun.

"We are two minutes away from the house." replied Luna. "Yes they are and they don't know that you guys are coming yet." replied  Luna.

"I will call you when we get home and then i will let you guys know when you guys can come." replied Luna. "I got to go so i will call you back." replied Luna.

"Who was that Luna?" asked Ella.

"Oh that was just your surprise." replied Luna.

"Our surprise?" asked all three girls in unison.

"Yes your surprise." replied Victoria. " Who did you think it was?" asked Sulli.

"Oh we just thought that it was a famous korean singer." replied Rosie.

"Rosie your being a fangirl again." replied Ella and Alex in unison.

"Well you guys know that you are fangirls too." replied Rosie.

"Hey girls is it ok if we make a quick stop somewhere?" asked Sulli. " We have to pick something up for the party." replied Krystal.

"Party? What party?" asked Ella, Rosie, and Alex.

"Yes your  welcoming party duh!!" replied all of the FX memebers.

"Oh ok! yea thats fine if we make a quick stop." replied all three girls.

The girls make a stop at a store and all of the FX members go out and go into the store to get some items for the party. 

"I wonder what our surprise is." replied Rosie.

"Yes I wonder what it is too." replied Ella and Alex.

Ella's POV

"Our welcoming party." wonder Ella. Ella was wondering why her cousin didn't tell her about the welcoming party.

"I guess Amber wanted it to be a surprise." replied Ella.

"Amber can surprise me a lot." replied Ella.

"Why is Alex and Rosie staring at me like that?" wondered Ella.

"I wonder what i am going to wear to the party." replied Ella.

-End of Ella's POV

"You guys!" screamed Ella.

"What?" replied Alex and Rosie.

" What are we going to wear to the welcome party tonite?" asked Ella.

"Omg! what are we going to wear?" asked Rosie. "Yea what are we going to wear?"asked Alex.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-

So Chapter 10 was pretty interesting. i hope you guys liked this chapter.

FX lives near all of these Kpop groups..

Lucky!

Ella, Alex, and Rosie are in for a treat.

Wait til they meet Shinee.


 

"Well you know that you and