Chapter 8

Strawberry Ice Cream [Hiatus]

 

"Ahhh!"
You were screaming because there was a giant hairy insect on the floor. JaeKwang turned to see and chuckled.
" Yah! Hurry up and take it away!" You said standing behind him, holding his blazer very tight.
" It's just a tiny spider. It won't bite."
He took a tissue from his pocket and went up to the spider and grabbed it. He started walking up to you and you were a bit too frightened for that.
" Boo!" He said.
" Ahhh!"
The scream you just made was so loud, people of the dead would wake up.
" Woah! Okay, calm down, I'll take it outside."
He walked to the window and threw the tissue.
" Don't litter!"
" Pick it up for me then."
" Pick it up."
" No."
" Aish! Why are you such a pain?"
You went back to your seat and soon one by one students walked in. 
 
 
" So, why did you get all angry on that day where you suddenly got angry because I offered you ice-cream?"
You your own ice-cream.
" I don't know. I mean I couldn't think and then I don't know."
" Mood swings?"
" Most likely not."
" So you couldn't think, hmm. You like me don't you."
You faked coughed, just hearing that. You went pink and looked down. You took a deep breath and responded, " Pft! No! Why would I like you, I mean I don't have feelings for you."
" Yet."
" Shut up!" You said flicking your vacant hand randomly in his face.
He smirked and sat closer to you. You punched him, not violently, just pissed. He laughed and poked his tongue out.
" You like me and you will fall for me."
" No!"
You weren't actually aware that he said that, like of how he wanted to make you fall for him.
 
" Goal!"
A point to the other team. You were playing soccer. Not a good player though. Sport wasnt really your thing. The two teams were tied and it somehow ended up just a game between JaeKwang and Jogin. You were on Jogin's side. You wanted JaeKwang to win, but you weren't on his side. You didn't mind at all though. Basically, everyone was just standing there watching them two kick it off, until...
* Whistle sound (extremely loud)*
" Game over. Both teams tied. Good game everyone. Now go and change back to your uniform for next class."
Two moans from the class were loudly heard. Obviously from the two players who actually played. You assumed that JaeKwang and Jogin were really competitive.  You chuckled as they moaned.
" What?" JaeKwang asked you.
" Oh nothing."
" Fell for my looks huh?" He joked.
" Pft! No!"
A sudden ball had hit your arm.
" Ouch!"
" I'm so sorry. Uh are you okay? Can I help you? I'm so sorry."
It was Jogin.
" Oh uh, yeah, I'm okay," You said with shyness written everywhere on you.
" Um, can I treat you something at lunch?" He asked.
" Um, okkay."
" Yah! Wake up dude! I forgive you then you just ditch me, fine!"
" Shut up JaeKwang. Go talk to JaeHwa at lunch then."
" Isn't she suppose to be your best friend?"
" What ever," You said walking off.
 
" Help me!" JaeHwa shouted in the middle of the teacher's leature. 
Everyone turned their head to yo and JaeHwa.
" Uh sorry," She said.
" Last warning Missy."
" Yes Mr. Kim."
The moment Mr. Kim turned his head away, the moment JaeHwa started talking again.
" Yah! Help me with this."
" What? Your not even in my class for that subject."
" So?"
" I'm not a computer."
" Yes you are, straight A student ."
" I said I'm not all straight A's, gosh."
" Just help me."
" What is it?"
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: Just to say, the 'what is it' answer is just answers to a quiz, kay.
 
Okay, now it is 01:55am O.O
I cant sleep so I'm doing this LOL, but just to tell you I might not have posted this straight away so yeah. I can't sleep, so right now, I'm very temped to annoy my sis in her sleep. It's funny, but i don't know why. I'm weird and I know it.
 
I love you subbies! Will update A.S.A.P