Chapter 5 - Pain

Strawberry Ice Cream [Hiatus]

You were in your science class, getting ready to tryout an experiment. You partnered up with JaeHwa. You were so great full that you had a friend, a friend that wouldn't betray you. You still thought about KyungMi. You didn't know what had happened. She just avoided you and so you just avoided her too. You weren't that type of person to avoid people easily, but it just happened.

Science wasn't really your thing. Practicals were okay, but you'd prefer do a long math equation than this. What you liked about math was once you know a little thing, you know allot and in other subjects, to know allot you have to do something called research, not very fun.
 
 
" That was so fun."
" Because you basically did the whole thing yourself."
" No, you gave me the ingredients."
" Passing things is so fun."
You suddenly bumped into someone, when you just finished say your sarcastic statement.
" Oh, sorry," You bowed. It was JaeKwang," Oh hey."
" Yo!" He was holding ice-cream, strawberry ice-cream to be exact.
" Have you that yet."
" Nope."
You were about to take the cone out of his hands, but suddenly your heart started to hurt. You tried to grab the area on your chest that was in pain. What was it. You looked up. You saw JaeKwang all worried. Your pain got worse. You looked at JaeHwa, nothing happened.
" Yah! Hyuna, don't trick me."
" HyunJae! Are you okay?"
Your face turned red. You tried to stand still, but once you saw JaeKwang again you had to turn your back.
" Uh, I need to go toilet," you said nervously.
" I'll come."
" No, I'm okay."
 
 
*, what was that?* 
You stood at the sink looking into the mirror.
" Oh look who it is, the speak of the devil."
You turned to see who would of said that hateful thing to another student. There you turned and saw a group of girls behind you. They all had make up on, short skirts and long silky hair.
" Oh hi." You were about to leave when a hand grabbed your arm.
" Not so fast."
" Please hurry up and talk then."
She slapped your face, as hard as hell.
" What was that for?"
" Your and how you bribe them with money just to hang out with you."
" Wait wait wait, bribe? Do I look like I have money to you?"
" You are obviously dressing like that to convince people."
" If I had money I would be at a different school, plus, I wouldn't try as hard in studies and why would rich people try to look like me? Gosh.."
" Then why do you flirt with so many guys?"
" First, I don't flirt. Second, I know how to make friends and be kind and not just try to flirt with them and act all pretty."
" ," One pushed you and walked out. Then following, the rest of the group pushed you onto the wall, as they were walking out of the toilet.
*Owned, I think.*
 
 
You walked out of the toilets with your hand over that red cheek. You walked to your locker and took your lunch, rice and brisket. You went and sat under a tree on the oval. You didn't have an appetite and your mouth was saw, so you just sat there and thought what had just happened. Your heart was in pain, then a sudden group of girls come and wanna fight?
 
" Hey!" It was Daehyun.
" Hi."
" Why aren't you eating?"
" Not hungry."
" What happened to your cheek?"
" Nothing."
" Tell me."
" Personal."
" Come on, don't be like that."
" Then from now on you have to tell me some of your's too, okay."
" Okies."
" I was slapped by a girl in the toilets."
" Omo! Are you okay? Do you need help?"
" And my heart was aching."
" Did you survive a heart attack? You need a doctor. Let me call one now."
" It can't be that serious Daehyun, gosh."
" No. I have to call."
" Call and I will annoy you and kick your and annoy you."
" Oh , I surrender."
Yes, you are also one of those annoying types, pushing and shoving people. He had experienced that once with you. You dragged him everywhere, till you got stuck in a crowd.
" So how did that all 'heart attack' happen?"
" I don't know. I bumped into JaeKwang, then all of a sudden my heart was like Ahhhhh!"
" Screaming because you saw JaeKwang?"
" I don't know, when it was aching I looked at him and it hurt more, I looked at JaeHwa, but nothing happen."
DaeHyun gave a face. An unhappy face. Then he went back to his usual smiley face.
" It's probably just because you're hungry."
" That's your stomach idiot."
 
It was close to the end of the term. Many people were gonna leave the school for this other school nearby that just opened a few weeks ago. You thought it was stupid to open a new school when the school year had already started, but it seemed no one cared about that, there was about sixty students leaving our school. You weren't go there of course, but KyungMi was. You tried to ignore the fact that you weren't really her friend anymore.
 
" So what do you want to do over the holidays?"
" I don't know."
" Sleepover at my place!" because you're never too old to have a sleep over.
" Uh, okay."
" On the second last day of school. I have some special!"
" Okay."
" Yay! This is gonna be so exciting, but I can't spoil. Must not spoil."
You chuckled.
" Yo, I heard they're gonna be more new students here next term."
JaeKwang sat down.
" More friends!" You shouted suddenly trying to avoid eye-contact with JaeKwang.
" Do you want ice cream?"
" Uh, I need to go to the toilet." JaeHwa said creeping to the toilets, " And it's gonna be a while."
" Come on then Hyuna, ice cream."
He grabbed your wrist and stood up. You took our wrist out roughly.
" I don't want to," You said angrily.
" Scared that I'll only buy one? I won't this time, promise."
" I said I don't-want-to-go!"
You walked off, stomping.
" HyunJae...."
 
You walked to the oval, the place you'd go to if you needed a place to relax. You looked to see if Daehyun was there. He wasn't. You sat under the same tree trying to relax.
*Aish, what was I doing just then? Mood swings? Or maybe I should avoid him?*
 
___________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: HeyHey! Yessssh! Quick update! This chapter is grammer corrected! I think, but uh, oh nevermind. Just comment on what you think. Please! Thank you!
 
BY THE WAY, I redid my forward and I added Kai as a main character. Why? Because, I'm not telling! But he'll start being in the story next chapter. Guess!
 
Bye! I would of done a giant essay on a/n but nah, no one will read it.