Chapter 2 - Help

Strawberry Ice Cream [Hiatus]

Hi guys, sorry for the wait, but hope this chapter is worth it. I'm so excited because I have 3 subscribers!!! May be little to some people, but it's allot to me. Please comment and maybe some advice. Enjoy! I don't think this chapter is as good as Chapter 1

Word count = 2500

___________________________

 

Chapter 2: Help

~You look him into his eyes and say, “ JongUp,” You started bursting with tears~

You try to wipe all your tears as you are crying. Daehyun finally catches up. “ Ah! HyunJae! Are are you okay?” He looks at you worrying and wipes your tears with his finger, but it didn’t seem to work. Tears just kept pouring.

 “ HyunJae, tell me what’s wrong. We can help you,” JongUp says worrying.

You started to hicup, " No, you can't help me."

“ We can, just tell us what happened, ” Daehyun still trying to wipe your tears.

 You give them your phone.

 JongUp and Daehyun look at your phone. They see the text. You start pouring with tears again.

 The message had said, “ Go die! HyunJae is a loser. No one cares about you.” It wasn’t just that, there wear pictures with you being hung, a knife at you face. All these scary things. You didn’t know who sent it or who made it, or even what it meant.

Daehyun says, “ HyunJae, it doesn’t matter. You have us to support you.”

“ Daehyun’s right,”

You nod. You take a big deep breath in, then out. “ HyunJae, why don’t you go to our place for abit, to keep you company.”

“ Yea, why not, let’s go to our place.”

You look up, confused. “ Umm, so is it Daehyun’s or JongUp’s home?”

They both look at you, “ Both.”

“ How?”

“ We're B.A.P. We all live together.” You call your mum that you are gonna come home abit late and will at a nearby house.

 

You enter JongUp and Daehyun’s house for the very first time. The house was ordinary, but surprisingly clean. You are very careful of where you go, as you don’t want to break anything. “ Welcome to our house.” (JongUp)

“ Very neat and tidy,” you say. 

" Haha, really?" 

“ Erm, Is it okay if I have a tour?”

“ Sure why not,”

“ I’ll have a shower first," says Daehyun and then leaves.

 You have a tour around their house. It’s single story. The place had two bedrooms, one lounges, a study area full of posters, a small kitchen and a large backyard. 

After the tour, you sit with JongUp. “ Wanna drink?” JongUp asks.

“ Yes, please.”

“ What drink?”

“ Just plain water.”

He gets you a drink. You drink half the glass. He gets the cup and drinks the rest. You look at him shocked. “ JongUp, you do know I drank from that?”

“ Huh? Yeah, of course I know that.”

“ Aren’t you like,”

“ Like?”

“ Never mind.”

“ Okay then.”

He puts the cup away. Daehyun comes out and JongUp goes in. You lean back on the couch. You sighed. Daehyun comes out to the lounge. He’s wearing a tank top. You look at him. Abit too revealing you say. You blush and turn away. He sits next to you, shaking his hair with a towel. You just sit there. He looks at you.

“ HyunJae, are you okay?”

“ Yea, yea,” Trying not to look.

“ Huh? Are you sure? You're all red.” He tries to look at you in the face.

“ I’m okay.”

He puts the towel down. “ HyunJae, do you want to meet the other members of B.A.P?”

“ Ermm, I don’t know.”

The front door opens. A group of guys come in.

“ Hey hyung!” 

You look at them as they come to the lounge.

You look at them. They’re all blonde.

“ Hey hyung, who’s that girl? Is she your girlfriend or something?” 

You go red and look down. Daehyun laughs. “ She’s a friend.”

“ Are you sure about that?” 

Daehyun ignores and changes the subject, “ HyunJae, let me introduce you to them, ”

“ HyunJae, what a pretty name.” 

“ This is YongGuk, the leader. Zelo, the maknae. calm YoungJae, and Himchan is, eh? Where is he?” 

“ He’s already there, he wants to meet the ‘fans.’"

“ Ngaww, that’s so sweet.”

“ Pfft! Nice? You wouldn’t say that when you meet him.”

“ Oh, okay.”

“ Noona, can you cook?” 

“ Don’t be rude Zelo!” Yongguk smacks his head.

“ Ouch! That hurt.”

“ I can, but not much," You answer

“ Do you want to cook?”

“ Can I?”

“ Yeah! YongGuk will teach you.” YongGuk looks at Daehyun with an eyebrow, but then looks back at you smiling.

He takes you to the ‘small’ kitchen. 

“ HyunJae, right?”

“ Soo HyunJae.”

“ Very nice to meet you, Soo HyunJae.” He takes out a big pot and puts it on the stove. You look at it, fascinated by it

“ So, HyunJae, what are your hobbies?”

“ I likes basketball, but don’t play it much. I like drawing, homework, reading FanFics.”

“ FanFics? Haha I read FanFics.”

“ Really? Can I add you?”

“ Sure, I’ll write it down.”

“ Okies.”

YongGuk cooks some yummy food. He makes you cook. He puts you in front of him and holds your hands to show you how to cook the dish. It feels like he’s hugging you. 

“ Do you know how to do it HyunJae?”

You weren’t really paying attention, but nodded. His voice was deep and you kinda liked it. 

“ YongGuk has a really nice voice,” Wah... Did you just say it out loud?

“ Haha, really?”

 You just look down, embarrassed. There is an awkward silence for a few moments. JongUp finally comes out after a long shower. He saw you and YongGuk together. You saw him, he notice you looking. He ignores you and walks away. “ Yah! JongUp, you ignored me.”

“ Concentrate, HyunJae.”

“ Sorry.”

JongUp walks away looking down.

 

After a while you finish making dinner. They want you to stay to eat dinner. You want to too. “ Come on noona~” Sorry, I had fun, but I have to go home.” 

They all wave bye. Daehyun offers to walk to home. You nod and he walks you home, even though it’s only a few blocks away. You arrive home just after six. Your mum asks you where you have been. You say you were at a friends house nearby you house.

You go have a shower and then jumped on your bed looking at your phone. You go on A.F.F * New friend request* Oh, YongGuk. He’s online. You say, “ Hi.”

He responds “ Hi,” back.

You checked, but didn’t write back. You had too much homework. You did all you homework, but didn’t do you assignments. You were starting to get all stress. Ugh, you were a worry freak. You relax and sigh. You still had to brush your teeth.

 

( That’s what people do. I can’t just write you feel asleep on your bed because you’d have plaque, even though it sounds more interesting like that. I’m trying to make the story realistic.) 

 

You brush you teeth and go to bed straight after. You were so tired and fell asleep in no time.

 

You woke up the next day. You got ready. You ended up late again. You went up to your desk and saw a piece of paper with a message on it. “ Freak” You looked around. Everyone starts to whisper. * What was happening?* You looked at KyungMi. She tried not to look at you. You look back at the note, * Who could this be*

“ HyunJae.”

You turn to the teacher, “ Sit.”

You sit on your seat. You are lonely and you can’t do anything about it. You went to your first subject, maths. You find your friends. You approach them but they sit somewhere else. Daehyun comes up to you and tells you to sit with him. You sit with him and sigh. “ HyunJae, are you okay?”

“ Err, yea.”

You get your work done quick, as always. “ HyunJae-ah, can you help me with a question.”  

“ Okay.”

“ Thanks.”

You look behind you and see people starring, more like glaring. You got the shivers and turned back. Class had come to an end and went to your next subject, sport. You were worried something bad would happen to you. You were by yourself the whole time. Even the es knew what had happened to me. 

You stood alone in silence. You had not sport uniform on, so no sport for you. You had to copy a sheet of work. You weren’t the only one with no uniform. A guy in your class also didn’t change. He looked at you and had a smirk. He was a popular kid, but you and him didn’t talk to him much.

“ HyunJae-ah.”

“ What?”

 He leaned forward towards you. You move back.

“ W-What do you want?”

He smiles and leans closer, “ You.”

You go red, “ Wha-”

“ Haha, just teasing.”

“ You douce bag!” You smack him hard.

“ Calm down. You sure are an easy target.”

“ HMPT!” You look away. "You wouldn’t even go near me because of that-” You pause and stop to think to yourself.

“ What? Because of everyone hating you? I don’t hate you.”

“ What if I hanged around you? You wouldn’t want that. You'll lose your reputation.”

“ I would, if you let and I don't care about reputation.”

“ Huh? You’d do that?” You look at him.

“ Yeah, why not.”

“ Oh my gosh, thank you so much JaeKwang I would have been a total loner without you.” You thank him so much.

 

You hang with JaeKwang at snack. Many people stare at you. He had to go somewhere for a sec. ( Toilet) You were outside sitting on the grass, waiting for JaeKwang. It was a minute or so when girl came up to you and slaps your face. “ How dare you go up to JaeKwang oppa and just stalk-”

JaeKwang had come back and had a grab hold of the girl’s arm, just before she was gonna smack you again.

“ That enough and she’s not a stalker. The stalker is more like you.”

 Everyone is starring. You look down. The girl runs away, trying to wipe her tears away. Everyone starts whispering. Jaekwang looks up at the people and they suddenly pretend to have not seen anything.

You go to your locker, and get your stuff for your next subject. Your locker had been gratified. You ignore that fact and just needed to countinue to what you were doing. You saw KyungMi, but she ignores you and walks away.

( Not writing about what happen in class, it’s just work with teachers talking for most of the time).

Lunch.

You go up to JaeKwang again, asking him if you could hang out with him again. He nods and smiles. You are happy as you get to spend more time with him. Daehyun sees you. He asks you if you are okay. You nod and say you are gonna hang with JaeKwang. He smiles and leaves. You see him give a big sigh. JaeKwang sneaks up to up and frightens you. “ Boo!”

“ Ah! JaeKwang!”

“ Hey, is that your boyfriend or something?”

“ No, just a friend.”

“ Do you know he likes you? He was just all shy then.”

“ He doesn’t like me, we’re just friends.”

“ Sure, sure.”

“ I’ll prove it.” You go up to Daehyun. " Hey Daehyun, do you have a crush on someone?” He looks at you and goes red, “ Whyy?”

“ Just to prove to JaeKwang, you don’t have a crush on me.” 

He says, " I have a crush on no one.” He walks off right after.

 You go back to Jaekwang, “ Told you so.”

He looks at you with an eyebrow, “Hyuna, I mean HyunJae, you can’t just ask someone if they like you.” * No wonder why people call her Hyuna*

“ JaeKwang, no one likes me okay. I’m the person that no one likes.”

 

A few days later~

 

Since you had gotten friends with a popular guy, you were bullied allot behind his back.

 

It was just after lunch. You had gotten much closer with JaeKwang. He wanted to take you to your class, but you said it was okay. It was when you were walking in the hallway alone, when someone had bumped into you. 

You fell to the floor and a banana peel had been dropped on your head. All you work became a pile of junk on the floor. You looked around and saw people looking as they were walking past. Some took photos of you. You are embarrassed and look down. People started whispering and some started calling you names. You tried to hold your tears, but you couldn’t. Tears had burst out of your eyes and you cover your face trying to hide embarrassment. 

 A blonde guy picks up your books and helps you get up. It was Daehyun. “ Daehyun-ah.” He looked up and everyone suddenly went away minding their own business. You look around and sigh.

He smiles at you and says, “ You better get to class. I’ll take you since were in the same class.” He took the banana peel and threw it on the floor. He then took him with you to your math class.