Chapter 11

Strawberry Ice Cream [Hiatus]

 

 You had just spend a whole day at a park, it was so fun. You spent the whole time avoiding people, especially little people. You constantly checked your phone, checking for any messages even though you knew that no one had texted you. Fanfics was another option, but you ran out of GB. 

It was half past two and you had just finished eating your lunch. You had tried to eat as slow as possible to not bore yourself, but eating was just as boring. You decided to walk around the park. You got up with a loud yawn. You walked on the opposite side of the road, walking deeper into the plain grassy area.

You walked for five minutes and you saw a mini group of...cameramen? There were five cameras, ten people sitting and in-front of the cameras were thirteen people sitting on the grass. You walked around the set really slowly, behind all the cameramen. You were actually trying to get spotted by the people being videoed. Well everyone wants to get spotted by a celebrity, man or women.

 

About ten minutes later, a man shouted, “ CUT!”

*HUH? Omg, I should go now.* You quickly shuffled out of the set walking further away from the playground. You then just got a text. 

 

-Daehyun-

 Meet up at the playground

 

You replied:

Lol, guess what, I’m at the park right now.

After a few minutes of walking back to the playground, you got another text,

 

-Daehyun-

I’m there too, just had a schedule with EXO-K there.

 

You started typing and walking when..

-You-

Huh? Really, you wouldn’t happen.. You looked up and saw the park and Daehyun with eleven other people.

“ Why are there so many people here?”

“ Oh them, they’re about to leave.”

You scanned through them, when you saw JongUp and Zelo. “ JongUp, Zelo!” They were your close friends since you really only spoke to those two after school. You were kinda frightened by YongGuk and HimChan spent too much time near him. As for Youngjae, he would always walk ahead with Daehyun. 

“ Yo!”

“ Hey.”

“ Where are you guys going?”

“ Continuing our schedule.”

“ Oh, why don’t you just make an excus-” You quickly shut your mouth realizing that they didn’t know, or you thought about Daehyun skipping his schedule.

“ Did I hear Daehyun was skipping his schedule?”
“ Noooo.”

“ Hyunjae, let’s go and visit sick grandma.”

“ Ohhh, okay sorry guys. See you guys next week at school then.”

“ Suspicious, bye!”

They walked off into the van, while you and Daehyun waved them good bye.

 

You stood off into space for a second until Daehyun hit your shoulder. “ Let’s go HyunJae.”

You nodded. You walked for five minutes with Daehyun only realizing you didn’t know where you were gonna go.

“ Yah Daehyun, where are we going?” You said in a bossy tone.

“ Huh? Oh haha, Do you still wanna tutor me?”

“ Well I’ll get paid won’t I?”

“ Who said that?”

“ Do you want to get tutored?”

“ Up to you.”

“ Whatever, I’ll tutor you.”

“ Then lets go to the library.”

“ Okay.”

 

Yes, homework might not be very fun for people, but you didn’t mind as you will study whenever and with whoever. Daehyun on the other hand though, will only do it the ones who are determined as he thinks that is the key to success. 

You and Daehyun sat at the window facing the busy road. You took your books out and a few loose leaf. Daehyun was in the music section. 

“ Daehyun-ah!.”

“ Shh, I’m coming.”

He sat next to you ready to learn, but he looked abit sloppy.

“ Daehyun-yah, let’s start.”

He nodded.

You and Daehyun stayed at the library studying for two hours.

It was now 5:30pm. You and Daehyun had just finished studying. You were shocked at how bad he was.

 

____________________________________________

A/N: Hoi guys,

Sorry for abit of a short chappy,

How do you like it so far? original enough?

advice?

Sorry I have much to ask -.- I'm a big sticky nose.

Please comment! If you could maybe subscribe or maybe vote up -.- BUT I think comments is what I like the best.

I need to find an image for each chap.