#9

Gangstar★

SooYoung sighed as she lay down on KyuHyun's bed. KyuHyun snuggled up right before her and kissed her cheek at the same time, burrying his face in her hair.

"Oppa!" SooYoung giggled as he nuzzled his face at her neck. She tilted her neck a little to let him nuzzle more. She giggled as he on her neck. "Not again oppa.." She said as she tried to suppress her moans as his hand went down from her face to her neck.

"Mmm.. I can't control myself Soo.."He said as his hand entwined with her's and he kissed her cheek.

"Oppa.." SooYoung moaned as his hand moved down to her shorts and into it, carrassing her .

"Shh.." He said as he kissed SooYoung.

"Oppa, not now okay?" She said as she pulled away and moved his hand away from her.

"Arrasso."He pouted. He was already so hard but she just had to stop.

"Oppa, I don't know why SeoHyun shot us just now.."

"So you're worrying about that? Don't worry, we'll change our security system and she's not going to step in at all, don't worry."He said as he her hair. She lay on his lap as he flipped through a file.

"Oppa, what's that?" She asked as she peeked at the file. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her up to read with him the file. "Background information on SeoHyun." He said as he skimmed through and saw the part.

Past Relationships: Cho KyuHyun.

Currently Single, under slight depression due to her break up, joined 4Minute.

KyuHyun sighed as he read it. Sooyoung just looked at his expression. "Kyu, she'll be alright okay?" She said as she carrassed his face. KyuHyun knew that SooYoung felt sad because she caused SeoHyun to be like that.

"Baby, it's okay, it's not your fault." He whispered as he bit on her earlobe.

"Kyu! Stop it!" She said as she smacked his arm but he hugged her waist much more tightly and smiled against her cheek.

===========================================

SeoHyun sat at her bed. She burned the pictures she took with SooYoung in the past as she smirked evilly.

"I'll be back for Kyu, I will. Choi SooYoung, I will win this battle." She laughed to herself as she stared at the picture she and KyuHyun once took.

"Saranghae KyuHyun. You love me too right? I know it."

===========================================

KyuHyun rubbed his eyes as he turned around and stared at the girl sleeping beside him, wearing one of his shirts which was oversized for her. He smiled as she smiled in her sleep. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, in case she felt cold.

"Mmm.."SooYoung said as she groaned a little and turned a little.

"Hey don't turn away.."He said as SooYoung turned back and smiled a little. She placed her hands on his chest as he pulled her closer and smirked.

"Yah you weren't sleeping? Get some sleep."

"Oppa, dont you want to sleep too..?" SooYoung said as she kissed his chin. "I want to watch you sleep!" He said as he winked at her.

"Nope, no rewards from me keke." She said as she hid her face in his chest.

"Yah, no kiss at all?!" He asked as he her head and sighed. Just when he was about to doze off, he felt a pair of hands go to his waist and pulled him closer, and a pair of soft lips on his. He smirked against SooYoung's lips and she giggled a little. He went on top of her immediately.

"You aren't that sleepy hmm, aren't you tired from last night?"He asked as he her ear.

"Ugh.. No.." She moaned as she said. He smirked at her.

"Then let's do it again."

=============================================================

omg fail one now ._. i wanna get on action soon but DANG! i found out that i was moving on too fast. D: