#18

Gangstar★

SooYoung sighed as she wore on her gear. It was the day Jessica and HeeChul announced that they would start "invading" into SeoHyun's HQ. She sighed as she got worried. What would happen if she sees KyuHyun? What if she falls down and hurts her child? What if NichKhun loses his way and they both get separated when they're finding SeoHyun? What if...

NichKhun waved his hand infront of her as she came back into reality.

"Time to go."He said as he grabbed her hand and pulled her along. She pulled her hand away abruptly as she walked to the van by herself.

"What's wrong?"He asked as SooYoung shook her head.

"Oppa, I know you're back here for me and everything but.. I told you already, I can't accept you."She said softly as he nodded his head.

"I know that, that's why I'll take stuff slowly." He smiled as he jogged towards the van. SooYoung shook her head as she walked beside Tiffany. Tiffany was munching on gum and playing with her walkie talkie.

"Unnie, what should I do if I see him?" She asked as Tiffany stopped. She sighed as she held SooYoung's hand.

"Youngie ah, it will be hard, but look, you have all of us. I know that it's hard to forget him now.. but hey you can't back out now. We already did so much. And don't forget, you planned so much." She said as SooYoung nodded her head. 

----------------------------------------------------

KyuHyun sighed as he lay on his bed for the umpteenth time. It didn't seem right. He felt that something was wrong. Somehow. He grabbed his phone and punched in some numbers but then deleted it again.

"I can't call JaeJin.." He muttered as he saw SeoHyun walking into the room.

"Hey." She said as she wrapped her arms around him. KyuHyun broke into an awkward smile as he stood rooted there. He saw something.

"SeoHyun.." He said as he pried her off him. He walked towards the bedroom door..

------------------------------------------------------

"Don't. Move." SiWon said deeply as he pointed the gun at KyuHyun's head. KyuHyun closed his eyes as he remained calm.

"Honey?" SeoHyun called out as she walked past the study table, whipping out her gun at the same time.

"Are you okay? Why are you standing there?" She asked slowly as she clenched her fist. Someone was out there.

SiWon beckoned Jessica and HeeChul to come out at the same time as he bared his teeth at KyuHyun. KyuHyun was in a whirl. The heck, this wasn't in his plan. He didn't expect them to budge in here. Oh wait, does that mean that SooYoung was here too? He thought to himself as he looked at Jessica and HeeChul. Just as Jessica was about to whip out her gun, SeoHyun came out and shot her hand.

"AH!" Jessica screamed as KyuHyun took the chance to kick SiWon's hand away. SeoHyun already pressed a button and it alerted all the sirens. 

Meanwhile, SooYoung, NichKhun, Tiffany and JaeJin were in the cellars when the siren sounded.

"Crap." JaeJin muttered as he quickly called on the walkie talkie to SiWon.

"Hyung, are you here?!" He called out as a female voice answered.

"JaeJin? Hah, your hyung? Oh well he's enjoying his little time with Jessica and HeeChul. What a stupid way to come and attack our headquarters. So tell me, is Choi SooYoung here?" SeoHyun asked as KyuHyun finished gagging HeeChul's mouth with some handkerchiefs. KyuHyun's eyes widened and Jessica noticed it.

"YAH! CHO KYUHYUN! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO CONCER- ARGH!" Jessica struggled as KyuHyun quickly gagged her. "Sica, shut up for now." He whispered as SiWon tried to kick KyuHyun's leg but to no avail.

"TELL ME NOW." SeoHyun shouted into the walkie talkie as KyuHyun tried to think where JaeJin would go in this huge headquarters.

"TELL ME NOW, OR I'LL KILL THESE 3 PEOPLE WITH ME." She shouted as she fired a gunshot in the air. Jessica whimpered as she moved closer to HeeChul.

JaeJin sighed as he bit his lip.

"She's here." He said as Tiffany's eyes widened. JaeJin shook his head, meaning to Tiffany that he had no choice or the three would be killed.

"Good. Now I'll find her and teach her a lesson." SeoHyun said as she crushed the walkie talkie using her high heel shoe, and it produced a high screech. KyuHyun held SeoHyun's wrist as she turned around.

"Seo, let's not do this." He said as SeoHyun shook her head.

"That .. She's back again! I can't let her intrude into our lives again.. I'll do something, Don't worry.. I'll do something.." She said as she ran out to the surveillance cameras room. She laughed evilly as she watched the four of them crawling in the huge pipes in the cellar.

"Dumb.. Really stupid! Hahahaha! They think that I, SeoHyun, will actually not install cameras in that stupid place where people would most likely crawl at? Hah, GUARDS. GO GET THEM." She shouted as KyuHyun peeked from the door. 

Cellar hmm? Typical JaeJin.

----------------------------------------------------

"Now we'll split, okay? Nichkhun and Soo, Fany and Me. We'll go get the three of them, you two go get kyuhyun." JaeJin said as he and Tiffany crawled out of the pipes and stealthily made their way out of the cellar. Before SooYoung could even protest. NichKhun had also started to help her out of the pipes and went with her to the main rooms.

"Khun, I.."

"Shh.. I see.."NichKhun covered his mouth as he turned back.

"Soo, I see Victoria." He whispered as SooYoung's eyes widened. She took a pic and saw Victoria surveying the whole area. Without any warning, NichKhun left SooYoung and kicked one of the guards with Victoria. Victoria gasped as she caught a sight of SooYoung.

"GET HER!" She shouted as the guards ran towards SooYoung's direction. However, NichKhun stopped them by fighting with them. But little did he know, Victoria found a plank of wood and hit him in the head..

"Run.." Those were NichKhun's last words as SooYoung left the scene. SooYoung could feel her heart thumping fast. She felt scared. She was alone. Somehow at this point of time, she thought of KyuHyun.

She scolded herself mentally, but thoughts of KyuHyun kept rushing to her head. She lied to herself. No way had she forgotten him, no way would she have given up on at least a small hope of seeing him again. She felt her tears flow as she thought,

where is KyuHyun now, when I need him?

She continued running without any specific direction. Just as she was about to turn a corner where SeoHyun was at, a pair of arms hugged her from behind and covered while pulling her to a room. She kicked her legs in the air as she opened her eyes, taking in a glimpse of someone familiar.

========================================

sorry for not updating so long ):