#4

Gangstar★

"Kyu, are you okay?" SeoHyun asked as she bumped into him at the dorm's hallway. "Ne.." He mumbled as he shoved her aside and went to his dorm. SeoHyun just stared at him, then she heard footsteps at the other side. NichKhun was holding SooYoung's hand and they were walking towards KyuHyun's dorm.

"KyuHyun?" SooYoung called out from outside. KyuHyun just used his pillow to cover his ears but her voice kept calling for him so he opened the door reluctantly. as soon as he opened, he saw NichKhun and SooYoung outside, holding hands. He quickly slammed the door but NichKhun used his fist to stop it.

"KyuHyun, I'm sorry for what happened. I was just jealous.."

"If you're sorry enough, clean my room and pay for my food this whole week." He said coldly as NichKhun smiled at him and hugged him. "Thanks dude." KyuHyun forced a smile but went back to the cold face when NichKhun turned around to walk away with SooYoung. SooYoung just smiled at KyuHyun and kissed his cheek. The world stopped there for him.

"Thank you." She whispered into his ear before catching up with NichKhun. He touched his cheek. He felt so dazed.

Why don't I have this feeling with Seohyun anymore..

==============================================

a few months passed and KyuHyun and SooYoung were best friends (ttm!) NichKhun and SooYoung were still together but she never ever neglected KyuHyun. For KyuHyun, he was still with SeoHyun. More like forcing himself to be. He felt jealous that NichKhun and SooYoung were so lovely together. He knew that he had to stop betraying SeoHyun with his feelings so he decided to force himself to forget SooYoung.

Until one day..

"SEOHYUN? SEOHYUN!" KyuHyun shouted into SeoHyun's dorm. He was supposed to bring her out for a date but she was missing.

"Kyu, what happened?" NichKhun said as he came out of his room with SooYoung. "Khun, Seohyun's missing!"

"What?! Are you sure? have you checked everywhere?"

"I've got my subordinates to make their rounds, but she's nowhere insight! ."

"Chill KyuHyun, we'll find her. Do you think she went out?"

"No.. Her phone's here! And she doesn't leave anywhere without her phone. She's scared she'll get into trouble with Boss.."

"Me and Soo will go and check around this area. You stay here."

"No.. I'll go with you two!"

SooYoung stopped KyuHyun from running away. She held his hand. "Kyu, listen to Khun. We'll find her. You're not in the state to go out now. Rest arrasso?" She said calmly as she wore on her sneakers. KyuHyun lay on his bed.

Why am I now regretting SeoHyun's missing? Why do I just cherish her now? Why do I like SooYoung more than SeoHyun? Seo, please be alright..

He prayed as he looked at her handphone wallpaper. It was a picture of she and KyuHyun at the amusement park. That was the days before He even cared and loved SooYoung. If only I cherished her..

=================================================

"Let me go!" SeoHyun screamed as the man smirked.

"I've finally got you hmm. Cho KyuHyun. Who does he think he is? Trying to overtake me? And you. You're so innocent and pretty.. but inside that heart of your's, still wants to get rid of her. Let me show you how I'm going to teach cho kyuhyun and lesson, and get you.." The guy laughed evilly as SeoHyun tried to swat his hands away but he ripped of her shirt.

"NO!" She screamed as tears flowed down her face as the man her..

==================================================

"NO!" KyuHyun shouted as sweat trickled down his cheeks. SooYoung woke up from her deep slumber too and used a handkerchief to wipe his sweat off.

"Kyu, it's alright.. it's just a dream.. hush.."She said as she lay him back on the bed again.

"I have to find SeoHyun.. Something's wrong.. A-and why are you here?! Aren't you and Khun finding SeoHyun?!"

"Kyu.. we couldn't find her.."

"YOU DIDN'T FIND HER THOROUGHLY RIGHT?! I TOLD YOU I SHOULD HAVE GONE OUT, NOT YOU AND KHUN. YOU TWO CANT DO IT PROPERLY.. I MUST GO.." KyuHyun wore on his slippers as SooYoung stopped him. "Kyu, I know you're angry now, but we really couldn't find her! We even got the subordinates to help, what more do you want?!"

"GO AWAY." He said as he pushed her to the ground.

"Ouch!" She shrieked as her arm got an abrasion from his push. He just looked at her once and turned around, heading for the lift.

The lift doors opened and KyuHyun tried to rush in but NichKhun stopped him.

"LET ME GO!" KyuHyun shouted frantically as he tried to push NichKhun away but to no avail. NichKhun just pushed him back into the room. He locked the door and tied KyuHyun to the chair.

"YAH! NICHKHUN HORVEJKUL! LET ME GO." He shouted as he made a mad rush to untie himself. But NichKhun just glared at him. KyuHyun was being too aggravated. NichKhun hurried over to SooYoung who was putting on a plaster.

"Soo, what happened?"

"Khun? Oh.. Uhm I just fell down.. on accident.." SooYoung muttered as she stole a peek at KyuHyun who was calming down and looking at SooYoung apologetically.

"Soo, I'm so- (sorry)"

"Kyu, you're hungry? Arrasso I'll make noodles for you two. Wait here for me okay? Khun, untie him." She said as she walked out of the room to the main kitchen.

She carried the bowl of noodles to the room. Just then, there was a slow knock on the door.

"KYU! KYU!" SeoHyun screamed. KyuHyun opened the door frantically and saw SeoHyun not properly dressed. Her clothes were rippd apart and it exposed her undergarment. The three of them were shocked.

"SeoHyun!" He shouted as he carried her into the room. SeoHyun was crying her eyes out.

".. Who did this.. WHO THE HECK DID THIS?!" KyuHyun shouted as he threw the bowl of noodles he was eating on the ground. SooYoung was shocked by his anger while NichKhun shielded her.

"Seo, tell me, who did this to you now." He said as calm as he could, a tinge of anger sensed in his words.

"I.. I can't remember.. I can't.. I CANT!" She shouted as she made a frantic rush to the door but KyuHyun hugged her from behind "LET GO OFF ME, LET GO! NO!!" She shouted as NichKhun called the special team to come and tie SeoHyun to the bed. SeoHyun continued shouting and screamed and kicking as the special team tied her to her bed. KyuHyun put his hands on his face as he punched the wall.

"Why.. Who did this to her.." He said. SooYoung was still in a state of shock. Even though she knew SeoHyun hated her, she was still shocked. Who could have done this to SeoHyun..

Tears formed in her eyes as NichKhun hugged her tightly.

She walked solemnly towards KyuHyun who was crying.

"Kyu.. I'm sorry about what happened.."

"Stop it. JUST STOP PRETENDING. I DONT NEED YOUR SYMPHATY. GET LOST." He shouted angrily as NichKhun came closer.

"Kyu ah, dont be like this, this wont help SeoHyun at all. You got to stop being like-"

"SHUT UP. GET LOST. IT." He shouted angrily as he threw the vase on the ground. SooYoung pulled NichKhun by the hand into her dorm as KyuHyun just glared at the broken vase he just threw.

SeoHyun's innocence taken away.. broken like this vase.. I didn't protect her.. , because all I thought was SooYoung. Whoever who did this to SeoHyun, I'm not letting you get away with this..

===============================================================

WHO'S THE SECRET GUY WHO SEOHYUN? :O