#6

Gangstar★

Midnight. KyuHyun was devising a plan with JaeJin to save SooYoung. SeoHyun was recovering. She walked towards KyuHyun and nudged his shoulder.

"You want to sleep?" He asked. SeoHyun just smiled and nodded her head. He put down his pen while JaeJin tried to read what he was writing. "Hyung, your handwriting , I can't see anything!" He scratched his head using the pencil as he watched Kyuhyun put SeoHyun onto the bed and off the lights. SeoHyun just tugged his shirt a little and he had no choice but to kiss SeoHyun.

"Hush.. Sleep arrasso?" He patted her head lightly and she closed her eyes.

KyuHyun walked towards the dining area.

"Hyung, do you think this will work, crashing into boss' room?"

"Yeah, that's the only way.. I can't drill open the whole base just to find this dungeon. And bring some of our men to protect Khun."

"So.. when do we strike?" JaeJin said cheerfully as he whipped out his gun from his pocket.

"Yah, don't get too excited. Tomorrow night, at this time. Call in everyone for a briefing in the afternoon tomorrow." KyuHyun said seriously as he grabbed his bullets and walked out. JaeJin stopped him.

"Hyung, what I told you yesterday.. have you thought about it?" He asked as KyuHyun looked downwards, obviously stressed. "No, not now."

"Have you thought of breaking up with SeoHyun?" KyuHyun just looked at JaeJin. "Yes, But not now. She's still in this state, I don't want her to get so upset." Little did they know their little conversation was overheard by SeoHyun.

"Oppa.." She said as tears spilled from her eyes. KyuHyun and JaeJin turned around in shock.

"SeoHyun ah, did you.. hear something..?" JaeJin said as he asked her slowly.

"Oppa.. You.. You want to break up with me..?" SeoHyun cried. She ran towards her closet and took out a bag. She started to throw some clothes in. KyuHyun just covered his face. He was already upset over Sooyoung being missing, yet SeoHyun had to be like this.

"SeoHyun, stop it, I never said anything like that. I was just joking, I won't break up. I love you." He said as he hugged her from the back. JaeJin rolled his eyes and sighed. KyuHyun was just trying to make SeoHyun happy again, out of sympathy, yet again.

"Really.. I.. I don't want to lose you now.." She muttered as she hugged KyuHyun.

"I won't leave you, now sleep okay?" He kissed her forehead and she nodded her head a little. As soon as the covers were pulled onto her, she was angry. Why does Kyu oppa want to break up with me? Why? What did JaeJin tell him? I'm in this state now, KyuHyun oppa should stay with me, why isn't he? Actually, I should thank Mr Choi for doing this to me, but yet I feel hurt he violated me. I.. I can't lose KyuHyun. I must find out why he wants to break up with me..

==============================================

SooYoung banged the rock walls of the dungeon with her bleeding fists. She knew that the dungeon was just below the dorms area and it was connected to the floors of it. She had to get out.. to save NichKhun. She couldn't let him die, he didn't do anything wrong.

She leant her back on the wall and sat down in frustration and sadness. Choi SooYoung.. Why.. Why are you thinking about him now? He's alright, he must be happy that you're down here because you're the daughter of the man who his girlfriend.. Why do you like him? You're always with NichKhun, why him now? Otteoke?

She placed her head on her knees and started to weep a little. She wasn't fed for 12 hours and she was quite hungry, but she knew she had to survive.

"Hi missy, looks like your little friends won't save you anymore." Said the bodyguard as he took a cigar and sat at the door of the dungeon.

"They will. Shut up."

"What? You told me to shut up?" He said angrily as he walked towards her cell.

"Of course, what do you think? And I am the daughter of Mr Choi, you can't do anything to me." She said as the man opened the door.

"Well sadly, Mr Choi says that we can do ANYTHING to you." SooYoung was shocked. The bodyguard was from one of the gang called 2PM, specially under her father. He was JunHo, one of the handsomest out of them, but she never wanted to have anything to do with him.

He smirked as he walked towards her and lifter her chin up to meet his eyes.

"You're really beautiful.. Wonder how that body of your's is too.. hmm?" He said as he placed his hand on her thigh. She was afraid.

"Let go of me!" She shouted as she pushed him away. She found out that the cell door was still opened.

"I'll teach you a little lesson.." He said as he pushed her towards the wall behind her which was nearest towards the cell door.

"What lesson?" She asked naughtily. She had to act like she was under his spell, but she just wanted to get out of the damn door and lock it. The key was still at the door.

"This," He said as he went to her shoulder blade and kissed it, then ripped off one side of her shirt. She screamed. I have to get out now..

"Don't be afraid.." He said as he kissed her shoulder. Just then, she pushed him away and kicked him in the leg, before running out of the cell and locking it, then taking the key.

"How dare you." She said as she locked the door and JunHo walked towards her, limping.

". GET BACK HERE. YOU'LL GET CAUGHT ANYWAY." He said as he tried to break down the door but to no avail. She laughed a little then ran down the long hallway, making sure she wouldn't get caught. She was the only prisoner. She admit that she was scared, but the thought of KyuHyun made her feel safe. He'll come and save me.

============================================

"Group A, wait for my cue to get inside the room and raid it.

Group B, be the back up. Me and JaeJin will go downstairs to find SooYoung. Tiffany and Sica, take care of SeoHyun when I'm not around.

SiWon Hyung's group will help keep a look out for anyone going inside the room. Let's go now." KyuHyun said as the groups ran out to where they were stationed. This time, they all had guns instead of knives.

Suddenly..

"KyuHyun hyung! NichKhun hyung.. he got shot at his arm..!" KyuHyun ran outside to the medical ward. NichKhun was shouting in pain.

"Take the bullet out.. TAKE IT OUT!" He shouted as he clutched onto his stomach.

The nurses used the forceps and took it out slowly. NichKhun was in terrible pain.

"Khun it's alright.. I'm here arrasso?" KyuHyun said as he grabbed NichKhun's hand and NichKhun held it tightly.

"Wh-Where's soo.. I looked around.. I can't find her.. Something bad has happened.. I read the letter on her table.. Sh-she said..that.. If she doesn't come back.. she's in.. dungeon.. I don't know where it is.. But it's in the base.." He sighed as the bullet got taken out.

"Someone tried to kill you?" He asked as the nurse bandaged his arm.

"Yeah.. Some guy.. It's the boss.. he always wanted me to break up with Soo because I offended him before."

"I knew it.. This guy.. Aish.."

"Let's find SooYoung now."

"No need, I've got a plan. And you're injured, go rest." He said as he ran out to the boss' room.

SooYoung, please be alright..

================================

sorry no sweet kyuyoung scenes now /: next chapter.. hmm.. no scenes too I guess.. there is going to be kyuyoung but its not so sweet. :x sorry! D: but I will really make it up to you all with a rated H chapter (NOT GOING IN DETAIL! :P) so yep. ^^ please support me, kamsahamnida! :D