#17

Gangstar★

SiWon hugged Nichkhun as Nichkhun returned back to their hiding spot.

"Hyung!" JaeJin shouted as he punched Nichkhun playfully on the shoulder.

"Yah! JaeJin ah, where's KyuHyun?" He asked as JaeJin, from a happy faced turned into an angry one.

"He's gone.." Jessica said coldly as Nichkhun furrowed his eyebrows.

"SooYoungie? Where's she?" he asked as he decided to skip about the question of KyuHyun, seeing everyone's face.

"She's in the room." Tiffany said as she dragged Nichkhun inside. "Oppa, good luck!" She mouthed out as Nichkhun stuck out his tongue playfully, taking out a bouquet of flowers from his rucksack. He knocked on the door softly as he opened and saw SooYoung spacing out.

"Soo?" He called out softly as she turned around, shocked.

"O-Oppa?" She stood up abruptly as Nichkhun stopped her.

"Yah, don't move too much. I heard that.. you're pregnant." Nichkhun said softly as he frowned.

"So where's kyu?" Nichkhun asked again as SooYoung looked away.

He scratched his head momentarily as he sat down  beside her.

"Soo.."

"He left us, khun."She said as Nichkhun's eyes widened and his jaw dropped. Kyuhyun.. left..?

"Soo, stop playing around!" He said jokingly, laughing nervously.

"Khun, he betrayed us.." She said as tears formed in her eyes, she looked into Nichkhun's eyes directly. She explained what happened from the start to Nichkhun as Nichkhun dropped the flowers. He knew that he wasn't the only one disappointed, but he was also angry with KyuHyun for leaving SooYoung.

"Does he know about this..? That you're pregnant.." He asked softly as SooYoung sighed and shook her head.

"SooYoung, you can't keep it from him forever, the baby needs a dad!" He said as he turned SooYoung's face to look at her. SooYoung could feel his gaze piercing through her as she avoided eye contact with Nichkhun.

"Oppa, please stop it." She said as she pushed him away lightly. "You still have Victoria." She said softly. Everyone had someone else, except for her. She was left with KyuHyun's child.

"Soo, I broke up with her.." He said softly as SooYoung looked back at him.

"What? Why?" She asked as Nichkhun sighed.

"same as KyuHyun."

"Seo-"

"Yeah. SooYoung, please don't be so upset, you know it hurts us." He said as SooYoung forced a soft smile.

"Oppa, are those.. flowers?" She asked as she looked at the flowers on the ground. Nichkhun blushed as he picked up the flowers and arranged them hastily.

"Ne! I got them for you at a nearby florist shop. I know that you like flowers so.. here you go." He said as he passed the flowers to SooYoung. She smiled brightly upon seeing the bright colours.

"Thank you.. Nichkhun." She said as Nichkhun smiled, touching her fingertips. She looked up at him as he smiled back at her.

"Don't cry, please smile, SooYoung. You know that I love your smile.." He said as SooYoung blinked her eyes many times.

"I found out that I never gave up on you since I dated Victoria.. Everything in my mind was you, your smile.."

"Oppa.."

"No matter what happens, I'll protect you." He said as he leaned towards SooYoung and kissed her forehead.

"Including KyuHyun's child. I'll protect you two." He said as SooYoung smiled softly.

=========================

short update, super busy. ): comments please!