#22

Gangstar★

*click* *click*

"SooYoung unnie, have fun.." the handcuffs tightened SooYoung's wrists towards the metal bars as she kneeled limply at her sides after waking up. SeoHyun KyuHyun's head and kissed his forehead, whispering some words into his ears. He swore he woke up immediately after listening to it.

"Enjoy the show.."

Jessica, SiWon and HeeChul were behing held back by the guards as Jessica tried to shake away from them but to no avail.

"S-SeoHyun.." SooYoung called out as tears filled her eyes. What was SeoHyun going to do?

"SHUT UP! DON'T CALL MY NAME!" SeoHyun slapped SooYoung hardly, her face getting red with anger. 

"SeoHyun ah, please don't do this, don't hurt anyone please.. SeoHyun.."KyuHyun muttered as he watched SeoHyun going through another "change". Her eyes were now filled with hatred and anger, she wasn't the same SeoHyun he knew.

"She.. She deserved it. SHE DESERVED IT!" SeoHyun shook KyuHyun hard as tears bathed her cheeks.

"I never wanted this, but you all.. you all forced me to.." she said, as she poured the kerosene around SooYoung, smirking as she clenched her fists tightly. She felt that revenge was on her way, and she was finally getting what she wanted- KyuHyun.

"SeoHyun, no matter what you do, I won't love you, so please don't hurt SooYoung-"

"I just want you to be by my side! What's so wrong about it?!" she screamed, kicking SooYoung in the arm as she winced in pain. She soon went into a hysteria as she slapped, punched and kicked SooYoung, as she tried to protect her tummy.

KyuHyun was helpless, shouting for SeoHyun to stop but no, she couldn't hear what she said. SiWon was praying hard that the baby wouldn't suffer, until SeoHyun hit SooYoung.. Jessica and HeeChul's eyes widened as SooYoung's face was just a readable expression- Pain.

-----------------------------------------

"JaeJin ah, quick! We need to hurry," Tiffany pulled JaeJin along to the rooftop, kicking it open. 

"Do you feel the pain now unnie? Do you like it? Do you feel it? That's how I felt when KyuHyun left me.. for you.. How I felt when I got into this state because of your father! Since he's dead now, I might as well just finish you off too.."

JaeJin felt his blood rush up, he pushed his way through the guards and pushed SeoHyun away, earning a scream from her.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" JaeJin shouted as he tried fighting the guards but got injured even more. Tiffany was helpless. She couldn't fight, nor could she be as brave as JaeJin. She felt as though she was at a losing end.

SeoHyun got back up as she looked around the rooftop. Perhaps SeoHyun forgot about her presence? Maybe she was always not at the scene, that's why SeoHyun never saw her.

"SeoHyun that's it." she stepped out from her hiding place as SiWon shook his head vigorously. That was his Tiffany there, standing out now.

"I'm begging you, please stop this, we can settle this in a non violent matter SeoHyun, please!" she shouted, kneeling on her both knees. Everyone grew silent as they watched SeoHyun laugh.

"Why? Why should I-"

"Because.. because.."

"Because?"

"She.. SooYoung.. She's pregnant.."

SeoHyun stood there in front of Tiffany, pure shock overwhelming her.

KyuHyun blinked his eyes furiously. SooYoung.. pregnant.. my child?

"Who.. Who's child.." SeoHyun managed to speak softly, afraid of what the answer might be. Tiffany only looked at KyuHyun and looked back at SeoHyun. She was in a dilemma now, wasn't she?

"His child.. No.. It cannot be.. NO!" She shouted as she tried to run towards SooYoung to kick her again when Tiffany pulled her back, practically getting into a fight with her. The guards, forgetting that they were holding some hostages, tried to pull them apart while Jessica, HeeChul, SiWon and JaeJin rushed to help Tiffany, with KyuHyun running to SooYoung to help her get out of the handcuffs.

SeoHyun laughed as she and Tiffany got separated from each other. She pressed a button on her uniform, smirking as she watched all the guards and everyone else look at her in wonder.

"You better run.. Tick.. tock.. tick tock.."

KyuHyun and SooYoung fell silent as they listened intently.

*tick.. tick.. tick.. tick...*

"B-Bomb.." KyuHyun said as his other groupmates looked at him, pulling each other out and struggling to run out of the building as the other guards were just shocked- they had no idea SeoHyun had planned this.

"KyuHyun.. KyuHyun!" SooYoung shouted as KyuHyun held her hand tightly, pulling her along as he looked at her for a moment.

"Just a little, we'll be out soon, don't be afraid, I'm here." KyuHyun squeezed her hand and pulled her out faster, as the bomb sound got louder. 

SeoHyun just stayed on the rooftop, looking out into the sky. "This is the end, I'm letting you out now KyuHyun.. it only depends whether you get to leave here.. or not.."

*tick.. tick.. TICK.. TICK... tick..*

The explosion sounded, as soon as she said the words.

--------------------------------------------------

It's been a long 5 months since everything that had happened. We're still living at our usual hideout, me, JaeJin, Fany, SiWon, HeeChul and Sica. Except for her. She left the moment we managed to escape with Fany and Sica for a while. Had they planned this too? But Fany and Sica came back after a month. 

Till now, they refuse to tell me where she is. I wonder whether they know how hard it was for me to survive without any news of her and our baby. They told me that the baby was strong and he survived it too.

JaeJin found his own romance at a coffee shop where he works now. Fany and SiWon are engaged, Sica and HeeChul are still dating till now. We're not longer some triad gang, we're like a big family now. We lost contact with our other henchmen, but some of them are now having a decent life.

I never heard anything from SeoHyun anymore. We're not sure whether she's dead, or alive. Some say that she's escaped from Korea, others say that she's still under that rubble from the building.

Nichkhun.. I've never heard anything from him too. He did find Victoria and they reconciled, but they were never seen again. Perhaps they were in the same plight as SeoHyun. None of us knows.

I'd persuaded Fany and Sica to tell me where SooYoung was, since it's only 2 more months till she gives birth. They'd always tell me it's a place where SooYoung always wanted to go.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, the lady's always under that tree," the farmer pointed to me at the apple tree. I could only see the silhouette of a woman. Was my SooYoung there?

I inched closer, quietly as the woman hummed a tune, rubbing her tummy as she whispered,

"Baby, mommy can't wait till you come out. Sadly, daddy won't be here. Are you okay with it?"

She moved her hair to another side, showing all of her beauty. Choi SooYoung. The woman who didn't dare to face me, afraid that I wouldn't accept our baby. The woman who I've tried finding, only to find her at a place called the meadows where she told me she wanted to be at.

Silently, I took a seat beside her as she watched me, wide eyed.

"How did you-" I silenced her with a kiss I've wanted to give her since forever. She's so important to me, I'll never give up on her.

"I'm not leaving without you now SooYoung. You're mine,"

she broke into a smile, hugging me tightly as I kissed her forehead.

Life may be simple, but with her, she just made life even richer.

-END-

====================

OKAY THIS WAS AN ABRUPT ENDING BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ACCEPT IT >< I'M DONE WITH THIS FIC OMG. HAHAHAHHA. okay hope you all would still support my other fics, kamsahamnida! You guys have been great readers :)