#2

Gangstar★

A few more days passed, KyuHyun and SooYoung became best friends. SooYoung had somewhat taken over NichKhun's place of KyuHyun's best friend then. Somehow, they didn't see NichKhun these days as much. SooYoung might have missed him, but there was something more to this. She was actually losing feelings for the Thailand prince.

Let's not say that SooYoung's liking KyuHyun, she just has a good impression of him.

KyuHyun was still with SeoHyun. Yeah, he was losing feelings for the innocent girl too. He was a bad boy, but he somehow ended up with some innocent "princessy" girl. Thinking back, he wondered why. So.. he's regretting now.

"Kyu?" SooYoung said as she walked to his dorm. She was wearing a big, long shirt with very short shorts. The shirt covered her shorts. "Soo? Why're you awake? Go to sleep." He said as he tried to push her out of the room but she crawled under his arm. She was getting more agile and nimble because she learnt it all from the gang members. As soon as KyuHyun saw that she was behind him now, he turned over.

Her shirt exposed her soft milky skin. Nah, she's not topless. Just off shoulder. Oh well.

He just stared at her as she looked at him with curiosity.

"Oppa.. Oppa? KYUHYUN OPPA!" She shouted. KyuHyun could hear some groans from the other dorms. Her shouts were so loud that it could be heard by others. "Yah shut up!" He used his foot to kick the door to close as he covered . Her eyes widened. She was so close to him now, it seemed that he had pinned her to the wall. He started to stare at her face. She was beautiful. Her big brown eyes, her bangs. He swiped them to the side as he removed his hand from . She was shocked, but he didn't care. Somehow, he had the special feeling with SooYoung instead of SeoHyun.

Just then..

"Oppa!" SeoHyun said as she opened the door and KyuHyun pushed himself away from SooYoung. SeoHyun just stared at SooYoung. "Oppa, why is she here.." She muttered. SeoHyun had the voice which could melt KyuHyun's heart. Nope, it only made him symphatize her. He felt sad suddenly. "Seo, don't misunderstand, she just wanted to ask me something I guess."

"I.. My room's heater was down and it's cold so I wondered if I could sle- (sleep in KyuHyun's room)" SooYoung got cut off by KyuHyun. "She wondered if she could ask me to fix the heater for her."

"Oh, okay.." SeoHyun said in dismay. She felt that something was wrong here somehow.

"Seo, you okay?" He asked worriedly. It feels as though he's just symphatizing her now, not loving her as much as before.

"Okay oppa." SeoHyun kissed him on the lips, he winced a little in his heart.

"Night."

"Wait oppa, my heater's down too, so I wanna sleep in your room. Is it okay?"

"Erm but what about SooYoung?"

"What about her?" She asked innocently when inside her heart..

Why SooYoung all the time? Is she that good? huh? If she didn't appear here, KyuHyun would have been on good terms with me or even better. Now we're not as close.. I have to be with him now. Choi SooYoung, you watch out. I don't care whether you're my unnie or you're the boss' daughter. I. Will. NOT. Lose. Out. To. You. Period.

"She'll sleep here too okay?" SooYoung just stared at the two. SeoHyun looked irritated by KyuHyun's decision but had no choice but to comply to it. "Arrasso. Oppa, Someone has to sleep on the ground..

"You two will sleep on the bed then." He said. He was getting annoyed. He didn't want SeoHyun to share a room with him for now. He wanted to sort out his feelings.

"Aniyo oppa!" SeoHyun said in agony as she sat on the bed.

"I have nightmares, and you know only you can help me with it!" She said as she pouted a little.

"Uhm.. But SooYoung cant sleep on the ground, it's cold.."

"But it's not as cold as she weather now, right?" SeoHyun said as she glared at SooYoung.

"U-uhm, yeah." SooYoung stuttered.

"Soo, you cant sleep on the ground, you're a girl."KyuHyun reasoned out.

"That's alright oppa, Seohyun needs you more. Anyway, you're her boyfriend so you should sleep with her!" SooYoung said as she forced a smile. "No.. but you-"

"Then it's settled! Oppa, let's sleep now."SeoHyun said as she pulled him onto the bed and kissed him. He felt like puking. At the same time, he wanted to chase SeoHyun out of the room. He just wanted to protect SooYoung. After her breakup with NichKhun, she must have felt very bad. And now she's sleeping on the ground. He felt like he was lacking of responsiblity. After all, she's the boss' daughter. But at time to time, she told him to not treat her like some royalty. She's just another person.

Nope. She wasn't just another person. She was a special person to him somehow. He didn't know.

SooYoung lay down on the floor. Oh boy, it was colder than the weather. She shivered underneath. She knew that KyuHyun wanted to be with her only, but SeoHyun came in. "Seo, do you have a sleeping bag?" He asked.

"Ne, why do you need it?"

"Lend me now."

"Arrasso." She said as she pulled out one from KyuHyun's cabinet. "I left my sleeping bag here that night." She exaggerated on "that night". SooYoung felt pangs of jealousy in her heart. Right, it's just because my best friend has such a caring girlfriend, they're so bonded. that's why im jealous. Because I broke up with NichKhun.

She felt sad all over again when she felt SeoHyun just throw the sleeping bag on her. KyuHyun didn't know anything because he was covering himself with the blanket. SeoHyun sniggered at her then hugged KyuHyun while sleeping. He turned over to face SooYoung. Right, she was down there. He managed to move SeoHyun's arms away and she groaned a little before tugging onto his shirt.

"Oppa.." She pouted. He just forced a smile then turned over. "I need air." "Arrasso.." She just lay her head on his back.

He moved his other half of his body to face SooYoung. He watched her sleep. Her eyelashes were so long, she looked like a doll. She just looked like the perfect girl to him. He smiled. SeoHyun didn't give him this feeling before. He shook the thought of it off his head. She's just a friend. I have SeoHyun.

He thought that she was sleeping, until he saw a wet spot beside her face and more tears flowing.

SooYoung didn't know that he was watching her cry. The thought of NichKhun made her sad all over again. Her father just had to disapprove of them. And NichKhun just gave her a great show, kissing some random girl. Her heart broke. She still had feelings for Nichkhun. She wondered if he still had some for her too.

There were sounds of the bed sheets ruffling a little. followed by small footsteps towards her. She opened her eyes a little and KyuHyun zipped open the sleeping bag and crawled in with her, then he zipped it up again. He hugged her and wiped her tears. What KyuHyun did just made her feel much more upset. She didn't know why. Only he knew what she was thinking about. "Hush.." He soothed her as he her hair. It broke his heart to see his best friend crying. Even though they only knew each other for about 2 weeks, he trusted her.

"Kyu.. I miss him.." She said softly as KyuHyun hugged her more tightly. He touched her hand. It was freezing cold. He tangled his legs with her's. Her legs were cold too. He wanted to give her all the warmth she deserved. His heart broke more when she told him that she missed NichKhun. He just kept quiet. This time, he her face and he stared at her eyes. She just kept on crying.

"Kyu, where is he? I want to see him.."

"I.. I don't know either. I guess he's in a bad mood these days too. And he's been handling many cases now.."

"I want to see him, I really miss him." She pleaded as she cried more.

"Shh.. I'll tell him to visit you soon okay?"

"Okay.." SooYoung stopped crying and just let KyuHyun hug her while she just felt his body warmth. She didn't feel alone anymore.

Whereas for KyuHyun, his heart broke.

===========================================================

no action now /: i really made seohyun the here heh.